Chapter 35: Sean's Problem.

(OLIVIA)

"Alright, tomorrow we will talk about abstract painting. I want you to research about it so that you'll be prepared. You can leave your canvas but be sure you placed your name on it!" I informed to everyone on the room. They all nodded and went out as they say their goodbyes to me. As they went out of the door Fernando went inside.

"How's your class?" he asked.

"Good," I shrugged as I walked towards the easel stands and started to gather the canvas of my students, "What's for lunch?" I asked.

"I bought you some sandwich," he replied, presenting a sandwich on his hand.

After gathering the canvas I placed them on the counter at the corner and piled them there. Then I took my bag at the desk table on the front where Fernando was leaning on and grabbed the sandwich on his hand.

"Thank you," I beamed, "I have another part time job this afternoon so I'll just come back before you closes, I still need to check those paintings," I informed.

"Alright, be careful on your way," he waved his hand. I waved back then went out of the building. I don't have a car so I need to walk towards my other job that's why I sometimes eat lunch while walking.

I was about to cross the pedestrian lane just on the front of The Art Studio when the shiny black car at the corner suddenly honked. I was startled and looked at it since the windows are tinted I just ignored it and continued to cross the road. When I was on the other side someone called me.

"Miss Olivia!" I turned back and saw a man wearing a suit and tie was walking towards me.

I narrowed my eyes and said, "Tomas?"

"It is I, Miss Olivia," he nodded as he reached me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Sir Sean wanted to talk to you," he replied, "He's currently waiting at the car," he pointed the shiny black car at the other side of the road.

I looked at my watch then back him, "Alright." I followed him towards the car, he opened the door for me at the back seat and I went inside. Sean was seated right next to me, wearing his formal suit which makes him more manly and handsome. There's an intimidating aura around him which really makes him cool and hot.

"Good afternoon Olivia, I hope I didn't bother you," he greeted.

"Not really but I have another part time job so can we be little bit faster?" I asked politely. I don't want to be rude but I have to earn money too.

"We can talk while we drive you to your other job just tell Tomas where to drop you off," he said. I was astounded to his offer and now really interested on why does he needs to talk to me. It must be really important.

I nodded and told Tomas where's my next job is. "I hope you don't mind if I eat my lunch here. I don't have really much time," I said confidently. He needs me for something so I don't have the time to be shy if I eat here on his expensive car.

"It's alright," he nodded.

I started to unwrapped the sandwich, "What do you want to talk to?" I asked curiously.

"It's about Tanya," he replied. Of course its Tanya there's no surprise there.

"What about her?" I took a bite on my lunch, "Want a bite?" I offered.

"No thank you," he shook his head, I was just offering however I know that the likes of him would not eat sandwiches like this, "Tanya's ignoring me."