Chapter 31: Music Festival.

(SEAN)
Before I went to work I took a detour. I woke up early in the morning so that I could went here early too however I was wondering why in the world the sign "CLOSE" greeted me and not a certain brown haired woman. Around this time the store should be open and not deserted.

I kept on calling Tanya on her phone this past weeks and not a single one she answered. I often went here to visit her but her father was the one who faced me. He said that Tanya and the others were busy practising about the music contest that Tanya told me about and every time I went there those were the words that he always said. I never got a chance to meet her.

That's why today I decided to go early so that I can have a piece of mind on why Tanya seemed to be avoiding me. Unluckily, the lights are off, the doors are locked, the place was silent, I couldn't see anyone inside and the fucking "CLOSE" sign was like grinning on me.

"Shot that fucking sign," I ordered to Tomas as I was glaring at the sign.

"Don't vent your anger on the poor sign," Franco laughed.

My glare turned to him, "What the hell are you doing here?" As far as I know, it's only me and Tomas who went here and I didn't see Franco and his car here earlier.

"Now, don't vent your anger to me," he raised his hand defensively, "I'm on my way to work when I saw your car. I was curious when you suddenly turn to this street which is not your way to your work," he explained, "Who owns this place, someone who owes you?"

"Miss Tanya, Sir," Tomas answered. I growled at him, now he will tease me more.

"Oh," he gave me a teasing look, "Tanya, the girl you fancies," he taunted.

"Obviously she's not here so let's go," I grumbled and started to walk towards the car.

"Maybe she went to the park nearby," Tomas suddenly said.

I didn't stop but spoke, "Why would she be on the park?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because of the music contest that her father kept on saying," he replied.

I turned around and saw Tomas and Franco who were now beside a light post. Tomas had a paper on his hand while Franco's head was bent over the paper and he was looking on it. "It says here, Music Festival and some sort of a contest with some prizes and the place where it will be held is at the Gray Park," he read then he looked at me, "That's near here."

"The date that the Music Festival will be held is today, Sir," Tomas informed as I walked towards them, took the paper and read it.

"Why would she be there?" Franco asked curiously.

"She joined the contest," I gruffly replied.

"I thought she's blind?" he puzzled.

"She can play some instruments especially the piano."

"Woah, impressive!" he amused, "One more question, why are you angry?" he asked.

"Because she seemed to be avoiding me and that begins after the dinner date we had. She wasn't answering her phone or even meet me when I visited her place," I scowled.

"You sounds like a possessive boyfriend," he chuckled and I growled at him so he spoke right away, "Maybe you did something that offended her."

"I don't know for we ended the night so well."

"There are just two options; one, is you did something to her and she got angry but of course she's a girl, they wouldn't say anything unless you confront them. They're fragile, secretive, mysterious and mostly sensitive. Two, something did happened that night, she just don't want to tell you because; a. She wants to be wooed because they're hard-to-get or b. That something might hurt her or you. That's why she just kept her mouth shut for she's too kind," he explained.