Chapter 5: Hard Drive And The Guitar.

(SEAN)
The night already conquered the day and I'm still wide awake, typing something in my laptop that's the only source of light besides of the bed lamp in my bedroom and a glass of whiskey in my hand. I still have lots of work to do and the most important thing was lost.

Suddenly there's a beep in my phone telling that someone texted me. I open my phone and read Matt's message.

"Boss, I know it's too late but I already send to your mail the basic information about that woman."

I went directly to my mail and saw the one that Matt's send. As I clicked it I saw again the face of the woman, the one I've seen in the mall.

Her name is Tanya Rose Santiago, twenty two years old. So she's younger than me, only child of David and Clair Santiago, who owns the Clair's Instrument. Her mother died on a car accident when she was ten years old leaving her and his Dad alone. She has a best friend name Olivia Marie Smith. She's the one with Tanya on the mall. She is also twenty two years old. And some more basic information like where they live, their nationality, where the last school she attended and some more. I also found that she only finished high school compared to her best friend who graduated college with a course of fine arts.

So this is the Tanya Rose, the woman who got my hard drive. Now I wonder what kind of woman is she.

***
(TANYA)
It's a wonderful day again and here I am cleaning the grand piano that we displayed in the shop. Mom and I used to play it all the time and the shop was full of customers because of that but when she died the music also died. I sometimes play it even though I can't see I still can remember the keys, the chords that my Mom taught me but I only play when I like it and that is seldom.

I pressed a note and a tone escape from the piano then I pressed another one. I can remember that Mom used to tell me "Instruments create wonderful music that makes people happy. So, if you know how to play, play it with your heart." And I always smile to that.

Out of the blue the bell chimes.

"Good morning," I greeted when I got to the counter. There was no answer but I felt some presence, "Good morning?" I repeated.

"Good morning, Miss," I heard a man answer, "I'm Tomas and this is Sir Sean," he introduced.

"Is Sir Sean actually your name?" I asked curiously.

"No it's not," the other man answered. His voice is quite familiar.

"Oh," so he's rich, "I'm Tanya and may I help you?" I asked politely.

"Yes it's about wh----," Tomas was interrupted.

"We are looking for a guitar," Sean continued.

"Guitar, what kind of guitar?" I inquired.

"Acoustic," he simply answered.

"Follow me please," I started to walk to the string section. The string section is where you can find string instruments like guitars and violins. I walked twenty five steps from the first shelf to reach the guitars.

"You can try them if you want," I offered.

Then I felt a movement then after a few minutes I heard that there's a few of strumming. So he's playing it. "You like it?" I asked.