Chapter 50: A Present for the Detective.

(SEAN)
"We are here, Sir," Tomas said after he parked at the entrance of the hotel. So, this is where that fucking idiot hiding.

Erwan found out about where Nugget stays and he immediately informed us. Of course, being an assassin he asked for a payment. Though, Renard scolded him for asking money I still gave him reward for finding the culprit. I even let him have Renard, I relieved him from his job for a few days. Erwan was very happy at his reward. On the other side, Renard was very annoyed and mad at the situation. He doesn't want to take a break from his job. But he can't decline me.

The door of the car on my side opened, "Welcome to the Paradise Hotel," the valet greeted. I stepped out of my car, Tomas following me from behind. On the other side, my men went out of their cars and began to follow me.

"Erwan said, presidential suite room 208," Matt informed me.

The lady on the front desk beamed at us, "Welcome gentlemen," she greeted, "Do you have any reservations or are you going to inquire for some rooms available?" she asked politely.

"We are here for Nugget," Matt said.

She raised her eyebrows as she heard the name, "I'm sorry but I believe there is no such name in our records."

"Is the person on presidential suite room 208 on his room right now?" Tomas asked calmly.

"Can I ask for your name so that I could ring his hotel phone?"

"You don't need to, we just need to know if he is on his room right now. You could just check your computer or anything," Matt replied hastily.

"I'm so sorry but it's prohibited for us to give any information of our customers," she declined.

"Just do it now," I growled and gave her a menacing glare.

She jumped out of fright and checked her computer immediately, "He just ordered a meal a few minutes ago."

That's all I need to know and I walked towards the elevator with my men following me. When we reached the floor where the presidential suites are, my men took out their guns. Then Matt knocked the door of room 208.

"Who's that?" Nugget shouted.

"Room service sir," he replied. After a few seconds we heard the door clicked.

"Why is the food so late---," he was interrupted as my men kicked the door and he was caught in surprised so he fell to the ground.

"Surprise," One of my men said.

"What the fuck! Who the hell are you?!" he snarled as we all went inside the room. He truly is the Nugget we were looking for. Blonde hair with tan skin and has a mole near his left eye.

"You've still got a nerve staying in this five star hotel," I said coldly as I glared at him.

"I can do whatever I want! Who the hell are you? Get out of my room!" he shouted angrily.

I motioned at my men and they grabbed and keep him from standing up. "Are you the low class assassin with an alias Nugget?" I asked.

He glared at me, "How do you know my name?"

I gave a nod to my men and they started to give him some blows, punches and kicks. After a few minutes I stopped them.

"Do you remember the Santiagos?" I asked, "But then you are the suspect of the crime at their house."