Chapter 43: Santiagos.

(SEAN)

"I've heard what happened to Tanya," Margaux said, "I overheard you and Tomas talking last night and I can't help asking it to him. How is she?" she asked with a concerned look on her face.

"It's been two days, she still didn't wake up," I replied as I wore the coat that Tomas handed to me.

"Are you going to the hospital?"

"Si,"

"I want to come with you," she said as she took her bag from Gino.

I faced her, "You have classes."

"I don't have morning classes today," she reasoned out.

"Fine," I immediately walked towards the car that was already parked on the driveway. Margaux, on the other hand, went to another car that was behind mine. And my other men went to another two cars to follow us.

"Do you have any report about the incident?" I asked Tomas as he started to drive.

"It's kind of complicated right now since the police are still on the area, but we are now starting to make our own investigation. My men are on it. They don't have any cctv camera around the house so it makes things complicated," he answered.

"I want to have further reports about it by the end of the day. And I want to make it fast, I need to know who's behind of this."

"Yes, sir."

It's been two fucking days and she still didn't wake up. It's torturous. When I decided to cut all ties to her, this happened. This shit happened. Part of me wants to blame myself, it was already presented to me, Renard warned me about what Erwan found on Vincent's place and I just fucking ignored it. However, I couldn't just blame Vincent also when I still don't have any proof that it was really him. But I knew it was him, I could feel it.

David's condition isn't getting better also. The fact that machine is only making him alive, I can't imagine the reaction of Tanya when she will know this. If she will know it.

I decided to spend my day at the hospital, I sorted everything out yesterday and decided that I could do some work on the hospital room of Tanya. Visiting hours don't scare me and the hospital couldn't kick me out because I made sure that I donated a large sum of money so I can hold them on their necks.

"You can drop me here then go directly to the office to get my papers," I instructed Tomas as the car entered the hospital gates. He parked on the main entrance and I got out of the car.

I watched him go and waited for Margaux. Her car parked also on the main entrance and Gino helped her opened the door.

"I hate hospitals," Margaux commented as we entered the building.

We directly went to Tanya's room and I heard Margaux gasped as soon as she saw the condition of Tanya.

"Dio mio, poor Tanya," she gasped, she walked towards her and stared at her with full of concern.

Suddenly, a nurse went in pushing a small cart with full of equipment.

When she noticed us she greeted, "Good morning sir and ma'am," she faintly smiled, like she could feel that sadness or concern on every patient she handled, "I'm just going to check her vital signs." She pushed her cart beside the bed where Tanya's lying and started to check the monitor.

"Does anyone visit her now?" I asked pulling off my coat.

"You're the first this morning, Olivia and some of her friends stayed here last night till the visiting hours. I'm Sharon Meyers by the way, Tanya's nurse," Sharon replied.