Chapter 24

Anna

Elsa was asked by a nurse to leave the room so I could get some rest. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. I heard the door close and popped my eyes open and looked around the room to see if anyone was still here. No one in sight meant that the coast was clear. I pulled a phone from under my mattress and dialed his number. He picked up.

"So how did it go with Elsa?", he asked me.

"Great. I was able to convince her Jack was her enemy and that he was responsible for my strange behavior. She doesn't suspect a thing", I assured him.

"Good. Make sure it stays that way. Or else". And with that, he hung up the phone.

Gosh, that guy really creeps me out, but making this deal with him was the only way I was going to get my sister back. But I'm having second thoughts. What if things don't go the way I planned and she is actually heartbroken from what I've done? Elsa may go back to being sad and depressed, or worse, shutting me out again! I don't want that to happen ever again.

I shouldn't be so worried. Elsa loves me more than that stupid Jack Frost! She'll understand that I'm doing this for her own good. Elsa needs to learn that family is more important than some high school sweetheart. She'll see; I'm the only one who loves her for what she is and who she's become. Just wait...

To be continued...

O____________O WHAT THE F***?!?!?!