Chapter 4

Jack

I hovered into the entrance of DreamWorks. It was strangely quiet and empty in the main hall for it to be the first day of registration. But, I guess that's the perk of being part of a small school.

I floated over to the front desk in a really small office, probably only three people could fit in there because it was so small. A large, tall, bulky man with long, white hair was sitting at that a tall desk, completely oblivious to the fact that he wasn't alone in the room.

"Excuse, me."

The man looked down and saw me and smiled.

"Welcome, Jack Frost. So good to finally have you at DreamWorks. You may call me North, short for Santa Claus."

I've heard of him! He's one of those stupid Guardians, along with the Tooth Fairy, Sandman, and UGH, the Easter Bunny. They're so snobby and full of themselves I'm surprised they don't go to Disney.

"Well then, North, if you don't mind I would like an application sheet."

North gave me the form with a warm smile on his face. It made me want to vomit.

I filled it out and gave North back the application paper and in return, he gave me a map of the school and my room key. I hovered over to where the room number matched with the number on my key. I really wish I'll have the dorm to myself, but I had a shrivel of hope that maybe someone would be on the other side of the door.

I opened the door slowly, which made every second more unbearable to withstand without knowing if I might have a roommate. The opened all the way, revealing that my wish came true! Maybe the Man in the Moon really does hear when I talk to him.

In the dorm was a guy who has brown, shaggy hair with wait....is that a metal foot?!?!

"Woah, that thing is wicked!"

The boy turned around quickly, as I realized that I just said that aloud.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jack, Jack Frost."

The boy seemed shocked when I said this, but quickly smiled and said,

"Nice to meet you, Jack. I'm Hiccup."

Wow. I hope that's just a nickname because that's got to be the MOST embarrassing name someone could give to their child.

"Yeah, I know. Hiccup is a really weird name, but where I come from, people are given names like that to strike fear in their enemies."

"*laughs uncontrollably* Well then, I'm SO scared!"

I could see that Hiccup was a little aggravated, but after a short while, he laughed at the comment. And he said with much pride,

"So, I see you think my metal foot is wicked."

"Yeah, I do! How'd you get it?", I asked with much curiosity.

"Dragon fight to the death! My dragon, Toothless, and I..."

I was so confused.

"Wait, wait, wait. Did you say dragon?!"

"Yeah? You've never seen a dragon before?"

Come to think of it, no, I haven't. But that didn't matter, so I told Hiccup to continue his story. Maybe coming here wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Hey everybody! How you do'in? Did you guys have an AWESOME mothers' day with yo mommas? I did, thanks for asking! :) So, if anyone's wondering this: "Hey! I thought this was a Jelsa book. Where's the Jelsa?!", I'm here to tell you that it's coming soon. The book would be kinda boring if I started the book with Jelsa and there wasn't anything else going on. OK? So, Jack and Hiccup are roommates! YAY! Do you guys think that's too cliched? Or are you guys fine with it? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading! :-)