Chapter 10

The next day

When Elsa woke up, she still hadn't gotten over the guilt of punching that guy's adorable face. Wait, what?! She started getting ready for her day, trying to forget the embarrassing thing that had happened yesterday. She had already gotten detention for the next two weeks, so she thought things couldn't any worse.

Once Elsa was done getting ready, her and Gogo went out and headed to the dining hall to get some breakfast.

"So Elsa, I hear you have a class just for students with ice powers. Are you excited?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Elsa really wasn't excited. She just couldn't over how disappointed she was with herself

Meanwhile, Jack couldn't stop thinking about that girl that punched him yesterday. He was still mad about what she did, but there was something special about her that he couldn't put his finger on. He was interrupted from his thoughts by the sound of Hiccup snapping his fingers in front his face. They were on their way to the dining hall and Jack was about to walk right into a wall.

"Jack, earth to Jack!"

"What? Oh, sorry Hiccup."

"You were thinking about that girl again, weren't you?"

"No I-I wasn't!", Jack said while blushing hard.

When Elsa and Jack were finished with their breakfast, they started heading towards their first class, which was a cyrokinesis class for students who could control and manipulate ice and snow. They were both walking towards the door from opposite directions when they bumped into each other.

Elsa

I couldn't believe what just happened. I practically just body slammed a person to the ground because I wasn't looking where I was going! Now I'll have two people hating me for physical abuse. I lent out my hand to help the person off the ground.

"Oh my gosh, I am SO sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and-"

As I was helping the person up, I realized who it was. It was the silver haired guy I punched yesterday! He must have recognized me too.

"Hey, your the girl who punched me in the face! I've been looking all over for you."

I just looked down at floor, full of guilt.

"I'm SO sorry about that. I don't know what came over me. I-you were just being so rude to me and I was just angry. Is your nose alright?"

He seemed shocked by my apology and said,

"Yeah, it's fine. I was actually looking for you to apologize. I shouldn't have been so rude to you, especially since you're a queen. So, I'm sorry."

I was very surprised by his apology because it didn't seemed forced; it was like it was genuine and came from the heart.

"Well, you are forgiven. And I'm sorry too. But you never gave me the chance to apologize. Why did you hover away so fast?"

He had a guilty look on his face.

" Well, the truth is that I was...afraid of you. I thought that if you were capable of punching me square in the nose, what else were you capable of."

He was afraid of me? and that was just from something anybody could do. Imagine how afraid he would be if he found out about my ice powers.

"Oh, well I'm sorry you felt that way. Now, excuse me...I'm sorry, I don't even know your name. You are..?

"Oh, I'm Jack, Jack Frost. Nice to meet you...girl with blonde hair who punched me in the face."

Wait, like as in the legend Jack Frost?! But that's impossible! But it would also make sense because I've believed in him all my life, so that's probably why I could see him. I want to believe it's really him, but I'm going to need some more evidence to prove I'm right. For now, I'll just act natural.

*giggles* "My name is Elsa, just so know. Queen Elsa of Arendelle."

Jack

After I was practically body slammed to the ground, someone helped me up.

"Oh my gosh, I am SO sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and-", a feminine voice started, but then stopped mid-sentence.

When I finally got up, I recognized who bumped into me: It was the platinum blonde haired girl who punched me yesterday! She must have recognized me too.

"I'm SO sorry about what happened yesterday. I don't know what came over me. I-you were just being so rude to me and I was just angry. Is your nose alright?"

I was surprised by her concern, but my nose was still kinda sore. But I lied so she wouldn't feel even worse.

"Yeah, it's fine. I was actually looking for you so I could apologize. I shouldn't have been so rude to you, especially since you're a queen. So, I'm sorry."

She face lighted and she smiled a little. She and I introduced ourselves; obviously her name was Elsa. A beautiful name to go with a beautifuller girl. I mean not fuller, but more beautiful.(Frozen reference!) Wait, what?! She apologized like a hundred more times before we were about to enter the same class. i was confused.

"Hey, you know this class is for people who can manipulate ice and snow, right?"

Elsa looked at me like I was from Mars.

"Yeah, I know. It's my first class."

So Jack and Elsa have forgiven each other! YAY!!! Sorry for the shorter chapter, please don't be mad. The next chapter is going to have some pretty cool stuff in it, so stay tuned. I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't you expected, but Elsa and Jack's feelings for each other will just keep growing over time. Thanks for reading and voting! (V) (;,,;) (V)