Chapter 18

Elsa

I woke up to the sun hitting my face, making me blind. I sat up and let out a big yawn. It felt nice to wake up in my own bed at my leisure without an alarm. But as I started looking around, I realized that I wasn't in my own bed, or even in my own dorm. Where was I?

Then, I remembered everything that happened last night. I confronted Anna's rapist, the principal took him away, and the next thing I know Jack and I were making out. Wait...did we have sex last night?

I started to panic. What would Gogo think? What would Anna think? Did we use protection??? I looked over to my right to see Jack still sleeping soundly. He was quite adorable when he was asleep. I didn't want to wake him, so I gathered my clothes and put them on of course, and quietly left. I left Jack a note so he wouldn't think I didn't have a great time last night. I made my way back to my dorm and went inside. I was surprised to find Anna there, but that quickly turned into guilt.

"So, did you have fun last night?", Anna asked angrily.

"Why yes, I did. Thanks for asking", I answered sarcastically.

"You know, I really thought you would be more sincere about what happened, but I guess you've done enough. You get your boyfriend to do all the work and find my attacker and to reward him, you be his ho for a night."

I was very hurt by Anna's words. Where was this coming from?

"Anna, I'm confused. Did I do something?"

"YOU WEREN'T THERE!! Don't you remember?! The principal took me away to his office and questioned about the night I was raped, with the guy in the same room. I was horrified. And you weren't there to comfort me. I thought you were coming right behind me, but you never came."

I couldn't help but feel guilty. I wasn't there when Anna needed most, again. That's been a habit of mine lately. But instead of apologizing to Anna, I just let out all my anger and frustration at her.

"Well, excuse me! I didn't know you needed someone looking over your shoulder all time like a helpless child. I thought that's what you had Rapunzel for. I can't be in two places at once, Anna. Sometimes I like to do things for myself and not watch you have all the fun. You know what I think? I think you're just jealous that I slept with someone before you and all you've done is gotten taken advantage of by some creep in a closet!", I yelled at her.

As soon as I was done with my little but loud rant, I saw Anna tearing up. Once I realized what I had done, I knew there was no going back. Anna would NEVER forgive me and I would never forgive myself. I tried to comfort her by going in for a hug, but she pushed me out of the way and ran out the door, crying the whole time. I couldn't process all the guilt and frustration, so I just collapsed on the floor, sobbing.

When I heard a knock at the door, I tried to compose myself as best as I could so whoever was at the door wouldn't see that I was crying my eyes out. I opened the door to see Jack with a big grin on his face.

"Hey Elsa! I noticed that you left kinda early this morning and I just wanted to see if you were OK", he said in a happy tone. His gladness made me smile, but I quickly remembered that I was crying before he came and I started sobbing again.

"Elsa, what's wrong?"

I couldn't answer. All I could do was collapse in Jack's arms and kept crying.

Hey my loyal readers! i hope you liked the chapter even though it was SUPER boring. I'm thinking of either ending this book early or just deleting it all together. Because I'll be honest, this book really wasn't any good from the start. I guess I'm just not as good a writer as all the other Jelsa Fan-Fiction writers. *Sigh* :( But the good news is I have an idea for another book, maybe a Jelsa Fan-Fiction or something different all together, I'm not quite sure yet. I'll give you guys the details later. Thanks for all the reads! TTYL!

(V) (;,,;) (V)