When One Player Meets Another Q&A Round Dos.

Start from the beginning

F: Alright, next question MoonlightWriter says; Okay, so taking Summer somewhere nice on a private jet is a really sweet thing to do - but you don't seem like the type of person who would do something for others without most of the stuff being an advantage for you... so why the hell are you doing this? Are you really JUST doing this so Summer will like you more?

M: Well, Summer liking me has an advantage for me, so yeah, I am doing this just so Summer will like me more. Duh.

F: Rude.

M: You know it.

F: Alright so lovelydiaster3… asks what are your ideas for the perfect date?

M: You’re kidding me right?

F: …so non-romantic.

M: Not true.

F: Than what is your idea?

M: … not saying.

F: …ok?

M: Yeah.

F: Well then, um, Lovelydiaster also asks, what made you become the big bad player you are today?

M: I don’t wanna answer that either.

F: Why not?

M: You know that too.

F: …why do you expect me to know all this stuff?

M: Oh god. You cannot plan a novel ahead of time to save your life.

F: I have a timeline right here of everything that’s going to happen-

M: Gimme that! …Holy s!#t.

F: You… you just cussed… in your house.

M: This is good. This is… whoa.

F: Looks like the readers have a lot to look forward to.

M: Heck yeah they do.

F: Anyways… luvmehateme wonders when are you gonna realize that you love Summer?

M: I don’t know what love is.

F: What?

M: Nothing.

F: Ooookkkk. Uh, xbubblybubx, asks why exactly you can’t have summer come to the family dinners but let her date whoever she wants?

M: Because, even if I date other girls, I’m never gonna love any of them, but Summer isn’t a player, and she might fall in love with one of them, which would be bad.

F: Why?

M: Because then she might leave me.

F: Is that the only reason?

M: …yeah?

F: Whatever you say…

Ok well love_4ever asks why you don’t like-like summer, and ijazarockz kinda says the same thing because she asks why you’re such an @$$ to summer when all she did was have a crush on you?

M: I don’t like-like Summer because of… uh… um… nevermind. And I’m not intentionally an @$$ to her… it just sort of happens.

F: Uh-huh, lamest excuse ever.

M: Shut up. And by the way ijazarockz… NO CUSSIN ON MY INTERNET.

F: THIS IS THE- Oh, you changed it.

M: Yeah.

F: Well… wait, didn’t you just cuss five seconds ago.

M: I live for double standards babe.