11: Blowjobs And Pancakes - Not At The Same Time Of Course

Frank's head was spinning, and he couldn't breathe, not with Gerard kissing the life out of him, and right now, Frank really wished Gerard was oxygen, and his body could live off of his lips alone, that way, Frank would never have to break this perfect moment, because he didn't want it to end - not ever.

So Frank kept their mouths firmly pressed together, even after his lungs began to burn painfully, even when colorful spots began to dance behind his eyelids, because Frank needed more - more of Gerard's taste, his tongue, his lips, more of everything.

Gerard was the one to finally break the kiss, his chest heaving and his cheeks stained with color, but Frank only took a moment to observe these things before pressing his face into the crook of Gerard's neck, even though he could have stared at Gerard for years, as he had already proven last night, but right now, he wanted to keep this physical connection for as long as possible.

Mouthing at Gerard's pale skin in-between gasps for air, Frank pressed their bodies even closer together, drinking in the soft moans that fell from Gerard's mouth as desperately as the oxygen he was currently forcing into his lungs, and honestly - Frank would have chosen the sounds Gerard was making over breathing any day, because fuck - they were the hottest thing Frank had ever heard, and Frank wanted to cause Gerard to produce more of them.

And even though the kissing was nice, Frank was selfish, and there was so many things that he wanted to do to Gerard, he barely knew where to start - he basically had a fucking list in his head for fucks sake, but Frank knew which one he was craving most, which was getting Gerard's dick in his mouth as soon as possible.

"Wanna suck you off," Frank muttered determinedly before dropping to his knees with a muted thump, hiding his wince behind the curtain of hair that had fallen over his face.

Frank didn't even wait for an answer from the older man before he began undoing the button of Gerard's jeans, because if Gerard really didn't want this, he was going to have to literally drag Frank off his dick, but if the way Gerard was panting like he had just ran five miles meant anything at all, Frank had a feeling that Gerard wasn't going to deny Frank this.

Frank needed this right now; he needed to feel this connection to another person, and even though he had just been fucked by Gerard last night, simply being around the gorgeous man had Frank's sex drive at an all-time high, and Frank was desperate for more of Gerard's cock, especially since he hadn't been given much of an opportunity to appreciate it before now.

Slipping his hand into Gerard's boxers, Frank gazed upward at the dark haired man who was staring back at Frank, his eyes wide and his bottom lip in-between his teeth as he watched Frank eagerly. Frank wrapped his hand around Gerard loosely, waiting for the accompanying groan that followed, and Frank wasn't disappointed.

Gerard flung his head back as Frank began to move his hand up and down, a strangled noise leaving his throat before he clasped a hand over his mouth in an attempt to silence himself, but Frank quickly grew frustrated with the awkward angle, so he returned to his main goal, which was getting Gerard's jeans off as quickly as humanly possible.

Frank struggled with that though, because Gerard's pants were fucking tight, and he couldn't seem to get them down his legs properly, not to mention that Gerard wasn't helping at all, he was almost hindering the process actually, and Frank was beginning to get very pissed off with the thick fabric very quickly.

"Fucking hell -" Frank grunted out, his fingers fighting with a third hidden button that he hadn't noticed, but seriously - who the fuck has more than one button on their jeans, besides Gerard apparently.