9: MCR Feels And Mikey Talking About Gerard's Dick

Gerard sunk down with his back pressed against the door to his apartment as a soft sigh escaped his throat without his permission, and even though he was fully aware that he was acting like a teenage girl that had just received her first kiss, he didn't really give a shit, it wasn't like anyone could see him anyway.

Touching the pads of his fingers against his lips that only seconds ago had been pressed against Frank's in a scorching kiss, Gerard smiled to himself as he replayed the sensation in his head, trying to remember exactly how Frank's mouth had felt against his own, and the soft sounds he had made while Gerard plundered his mouth.

Frank...even just thinking his name had Gerard's cheeks heating up and his heart fluttering in his chest like a caged bird that ached to spread its wings and fly, which was a fitting analogy for Gerard's situation, because until last night, he had been trapped, and even though it was in a device of his own making, Gerard had forgotten that he could free himself until Frank had shown him that he had possessed the key to his prison all along.

Ever since he had moved back home, even before that actually, Gerard had kept his emotions locked away, never allowing himself to get close to anyone in the fear of being hurt like he had in the past, but something about Frank made him want to throw all caution to the wind and dive into this head first, and it wouldn't matter if he shattered against the hard pavement waiting for him at the bottom, because maybe Frank would catch him before that happened, and Gerard wanted to take that chance.

This was a complete one-eighty for Gerard, who was usually terrified of reaching out to anyone, especially strangers, and he was honestly surprised that he had managed to work up the courage to initiate anything with Frank at all, but the large amounts of alcohol he had consumed that day had definitely helped with that, and the fact that Frank had been so willing had left little time for Gerard to doubt himself, or the connection he felt between him and Frank.

Because there was something there, something real, something tangible, something that Gerard wasn't sure he would ever feel with another person. Gerard couldn't produce the exact word for what he was feeling was; it was more than simple lust, that was for sure, and it was much to earlier to call it anything more seriously, like love, but it was something, and whatever it was, Gerard wanted more of it.

Frank was the first person Gerard had been with in months, and the ones before him had been random hookups for the most part, and even though Frank could technically be classified as another one-night stand, he wasn't, Gerard knew that for certain.

Gerard was still in awe over how eager Frank had been, how much he needed Gerard, how easily they had melded together as if they had been lovers for ages. There was none of the awkwardness Gerard usually associated with his typical sexual encounters, and now that Gerard had a taste of Frank, he wanted more - he wanted to see how far Frank would let him go, how much pleasure they could find in each other's bodies once they became better acquainted.

But even though the sex had been mind blowing, that wasn't the only thing Gerard wanted from Frank. He had truly enjoyed Frank's company, and coming from Gerard, who wanted to be left alone ninety percent of the time, that meant a hell of a lot. Just watching a movie with Frank had been exciting, and Gerard couldn't remember the last time he had actually desired someone else's presence, but it had been far too long, that was for sure.

Gerard honestly couldn't believe that Frank had just waltzed into his life last night, and it made him wonder if someone was looking down on him for above, and they had taken pity on Gerard's sad state and driven Frank into his path in an attempt to bring Gerard some happiness. Gerard would like to think that things like that could happen, that maybe Elena could still see Gerard wherever she was, and she had somehow had something to do with Frank appearing on his doorstep last night.