"No! He said he needs change in the air." Mom replied.

I shook my head thinking I too need that change in the air. And looks like god wants to listen to me today because I got a message from my Mr.Ajay.

I grinned and walked outside my home to reach the café he asked me to come.

"Jiya!" I felt someone shaking me, and I looked up to see Dad, looking at me frowning.

"Your phone is beeping." He said and I nodded, taking it out to see that it was the alarm for me to leave home at that time for sure.

"Where is the list Mom?" I asked her and she walked inside to bring the list of groceries.

"Dad! If you both want anything you can buy them from this." I said, placing a part of my last month's salary in his hands.

"We have everything, Jiya." He said, shaking his head and tried to return them.

"I know you must be feeling embarrassed to ask me so just keep them." I said getting up.

"I am not in a position to feel embarrass." He said, and I shook my head.

"Here!" Mom said, walking back and gave me the list.

"Don't leave any items at least this time and don't have the smug look. We will be depending on you only until my Son is inside. One's he comes out we will pay you back." She said scowling.

"Will be waiting then." I said, throwing a stare at her and then walked outside the house.

I walked for five minutes and then reached the bus stop. Getting inside one I stared outside remembering my whining about the new car I want for my birthday, and I were immediately given one because what I asked is a material thing right.

I shook my head when I reached my stop and got down from the bus. I nodded at the cleaners politely and walked inside the elevator.

Reaching the floor where I work I saw that the lights were still not switched on. I switched them on and walked in the coffee room after placing my bag on my table.

Preparing the coffee, I couldn't help but snort again. Why does my memory never leave me alone?

I sat at the center table in the café and waited for Mr.Magazine. Within minutes, I saw him entering the café.

I waved at him and he smiled, walking towards the table. I ordered for both of us remembering his preference, he said two days back while we were talking on the phone.

"So why did you call me here?" I asked him smiling.

"I think I can want to meet my girlfriend whenever I want I guess." He replied, and I blushed.

"You know my friends are complaining that I am talking to them only to explain the way you asked me to be your girlfriend. Can you be more romantic?" I asked him sighing in the feeling of ecstatic.

"When are you going to make me meet your family? Your parents and your brother." He asked, changing the topic.

"He is out of India at present, and I don't know when will he return and by the way, we are together only for the past one week." I replied grinning.

"So? I am feeling great with you, and I really want to meet your family. Will it be late for him to return?" he asked.

"Why are you so obsessed with my brother?" I asked him teasingly.