"We are going hunting sometime today during school" Dylan says while looking down on his phone. I grab a pop tart and head towards the door. "Okay"

"Oh and Heaven we kinda got different rides for today"

"Wait what my truck what did you do"

"Um I got us motorcycles" Dylan says scratching the back of his neck

"Dumbass what happened to keeping a low profile"

"You aren't scared are you"

"I have no fears whatsoever "

"Then ride one" Dylan challenges

"Later not today because you Dylan might turn it into a race"

"Fine whatever you can ride on the back of mine"

"Well lets go then"

We head outside and I look at the three black motorcycles. Cool. I get on with Dylan. I wrap my arms around his waist loosely. He hand me some shades which I know I probably look badass in. Then I put on my helmet and so does he. We backup and he speeds off. I love the feel of the wind through the ends the of my hair tickling my neck. I smile through my helmet as Dylan speeds up. He slightly does a wheelie as we pull up too the school.

When he puts the brakes down I take off my helmet and shake my slightly wavy hair and get off. I put the helmet down with my shades still on and walk towards the school doors. When we walk in all eyes turn to Dylan Mason and I. Some boys mouths drop open when they see me. Even girls stare in awe at the boys. We head to my locker first only to see Giovanni waiting their already texting on his phone. When we get closer he looks up and his eyes widen and his jaw drops.

His eyes run over my tan stomach but just for a moment his eyes linger on my tattoo and belly button piercing. I smirk. His hand reaches for my waist and he pulls me closer to him. I gasp then my breath hitches. His arms wrap around my waist. I stare into his golden eyes with now look brown, almost like they are filled with lust? He turns us around so I'm up against a locker. His hands slowly trailing up and down my sides. Then he puts a firm grip on my waist. "Jump" he says in a husky voice. I do as told and jump my legs immediately wrap around his waist bringing us closer. He suddenly puts his head in the crook of my neck. He kisses my neck gently licking every now and then.

Then I feel his canines grazing my neck. I snap out of my daze. I push him away and jump down. I look around everyone is watching contently some girls even glare.

'What was that poking my skin' I sign I decide to play dumb. He looks at me confused hurt and anger flashes across his face.

"Um she says what was that poking her skin" Mason cuts in

"Um my teeth" He looks slightly sad and relieved.

I look to Mason and Dylan they just shrug their shoulders. 'It felt sharper than your teeth were you about to bite me too hurt me' That was a true question what was he about to do.

"She says were you about to bite her too hurt her" Mason translates

"No I would never hurt you on purpose I'm sorry when I saw you I just couldn't help myself" I smirk. He looks at me surprised. I grab his hand and I lead him too our first class together.

Giovanni's POV

I can't believe I almost marked her like that. I honestly couldn't help myself when I saw her. She was just so sexy and then her tattoo and piercing just turned me on even more. It hurt when she pushed me away but then I realized that she doesn't even know about wolves. I was still hurt but relieved but I was surprised when she just smirked and grabbed my hand and lead me towards our class together. I was still glad she wasn't scared after that whole thing. But I hope I get to mark her soon.

When we arrive to class she takes a seat in between Jordan and me. Then she passes me a note.

'You are weird but I like that about you'

'Question is though do you like me' I send it back to her

'I don't know maybe' she smirks

'Can our maybe be our always'

'Really the fault in our stars you know the boy die in end right"

' Okay bad example how about Romeo and Juliet'

'They both die in that'

'Well how about I just take you out somewhere special to me'

'Sorry not today I have something important to do'

'Like what' She looks at me for a second and shakes her head. I sigh.

"Alright class I have important news" Our heads snap in the teacher's direction.

"For our nature project this year we our going to Camp McDowell for a month" (yes camp McDowell is a real place)

The whole class groans.

"Also while we are there nine students will be camp counselors to teach leadership skills" I look over at Heaven. As always she looks lost in thought.

"Those nine students will be" he grabs a sheet of paper from off his desk "Jordan, Nicki, Heaven, Mason, Dylan, Aiden, Rickey, Vincent and, Giovanni. Any questions." Heaven and Mason smirk at each other and nod their heads. I got a bit irritated at that. "Also you will share one cabin". With that said I got happy. I get to live in the same roof with Heaven for a month. I hope me and my wolf don't try anything if you know what I mean.