102. Here With You

Start from the beginning

~ Harry's _ POV +

"That's such a stupid thing to do" Zayn rolled his eyes as he ate his popcorn, "Why on Earth would you not bring condoms to a party?"

"I think they had condoms just didn't use them" Beth explained.

"Why on Earth would you not use condoms at a part?" Zayn corrected himself as he threw popcorn to the screen.

"This movie sucks" I said, "It's nearly rare to get pregnant at a party"

"Really Harry?" Gen raised an eyebrow to me making me stick my tongue out to her and kick my feet to hers.

"I agree with Haz, this movie kind of does suck" Mel said sitting up from where she lay next to Zayn.

"Fine, then we're watching what I want" Zayn said making us all groan, "Hey, it is my birthday"

"Cocky much?" Beth teased, getting up to get us another bowl of popcorn.

Whilst we waited for her to prepare that, we all engaged in our own conversation having Gen and I fall into one of our own since we were already entangled within one another on the couch.

"What the fuck is on your ear?" I asked, noticing the ring in her ear.

She elbowed me in the chest, making it easy since she was lying right in behind her.

"It's a cartilage piercing, Vanessa and I got them on our way back here"

"How is the friendship with Vanessa?" I asked ripping apart a strip of licorice with my arms wrapped to the front of Gen since it being the only space I had.

"She pierced my ear so I'm hoping it's great" she said making me choke and the piece of licorice I had in my mouth.

"She pierced your ear?" I asked in shock, "Wow that's a friendship to wish for, I mean it's not like you and I have known each since we were ten or anything" I laughed having her roll her eyes, "We could've gotten matching heart tattoos on our backs or our ankles" I said with a sarcastic tone.

She elbowed me again, making me whine in pain.

"And you were ten, I was eleven" she remarked making me snicker.

"What a major difference"

"It is because since you were younger you were less mature which is why you threw that damn lunch box at me"

"Hey it was year 5 that's how boys told their crushes they liked them" I explained having her turn her head to look at me.

"So you had a crush on me when we met?" she asked making me look at her stupidly.

"Yeah, I thought everyone knew"

"Everyone did know I'm just screwing with you" she laughed taking the one piece of licorice from my hand.

Zayn began the new movie when Beth came back, having all of us bring our focus back to the television screen.

Gen's phone began to vibrate on the coffee table, making me see the contact name before she reached for it and left for the other room.

I watched her walk to Zayn's hallway whilst I sat up on the couch, trying to decide whether I should follow her or not.

Deciding on no, I tried to focus on the film but only to have myself keep wondering what Gen was saying on the phone.

Gen rushed back out, quickly looking to me and sneaking past our friends.

"I need you to drive me somewhere" she whispered to me making me knit my eyebrows to her in concern.