Jc Caylen Imagine

Stay With Me

I walk into my house and lay on the bed. I was extremely exhausted from all the walking I did coming from the mall. To add on to that I had millions of bags in my hands that I immediately sat down when walking in.

I layed down for a while before I noticed it was pitch quiet and usually Jc would've come out by now but there was nothing to be heard so I decided to call him. While looking for my phone I decide to turn on the t.v to see what's on. To my surprise the news is on and what is on the news shocks me to a whole other level.

News Reporter: A young male by the name of Jc Caylen was taken to the hospital after he was heard to have fallen down a steep hill near the Hollywood sign. Friends and witnesses who saw the accident said he tried walking up higher to the Hollywood sign to get a better picture. He then slipped and fell. He has now been brought to Dignity Hospital. It is said that he has a serious head injury and minor body injuries-

Before she could say anything more I ran out of my house and got into my car. Going as fast as I could I finally arrived at the hospital. I opened the hospital doors and asked for Jc Caylen's room.

I ran to his room and opened the door to it very frantically. That's when I saw how bad it was. There were two tubes down his throat and lots of needles and wires all around him. He had a bloody bandage around his head and was breathing very slow. I walked over to his bedside and just stared at him and tears filling in my eyes the more I thought about what was going to happen. The first tear fell out of my eye and fell onto Jc's cheek. I knew that I would never be able to hold him, or kiss him, or play with his fluffy hair.

The only thing I could do was miss him. Then slowly his eyes opened and he stared at me for a moment before his arm rose to caress my cheek. He wiped away the tears but not all of them there were to many.

"Be strong [Y/N]. I love you forever and always [Y/N]" Jc said struggling to speak with the tubes in his throat.

"I love you Jc Caylen forever and always."

Those were the last words I said before nurses and doctors rushed in. I was brought out into the waiting room and everything just fell apart. I fell apart. Jc the love of my life was pronounced dead 3:43 p.m. I couldn't even move I stayed staring at Jc's dead body not caring what was happening around me.

"Why did you leave me Jc? I need you baby...please come back." I said.

Be strong. Forever and always. I remember Jc saying. I stood up getting ready to walk out of the room but before I wanted to leave I wanted one last kiss. I went up to Jc and kissed him. His lips were so cold yet so warm. All the memories flushed back into my head as I kissed him and it almost felt as if he was kissing back. I broke the kiss and said my last goodbye before I headed out the hospital, into the car, and back home were I would fall into a deep sleep and hopefully never wake up again.