twenty six

I got to the bungalow quickly, desperate I walked towards the bedroom, planning on taking a long nap.

When I walked through the door, I was met with a familiar sight. Owen was laying on the bed, he still had on his pants but his shirt was missing. I pushed back dirty thoughts as I walked in, receiving a glance from him.

"How was today?" I sat next to him on the bed, instantly welcoming it's embrace.

"Okay. I might have broken down two or three times." I laid down on my side to face him, grim look on my face. I missed Sam, and it had only been three hours. Owen was watching some spanish soap opera trobably didn't understand.

"It's okay Beta. Sam's doing it for the right reason."

"Really?" I asked, He was so trained on the show, which I didn't get. It was only two characters, and it seemed stupid.

"Yeah." He kissed the top of my head, returning his gaze towards the show.

"What's going on?" I asked, fumbling with the button of my black plaid. I saw his eyebrow heighten.

"Isabella that blonde is in love with Anita, the maid. Anita loves Pueblo, so she is cheating on her husband with him." I just nodded, completely forgetting what he had said a minute later. "right now Anita is about to kiss Pueblo."

"Mmmm..." I scooted closer to Owen, swinging an arm onto his torso. I saw him take a sip of the beer in his hand, then setting it on the table next to him. I decided to watch the pointless show, just to stay in his comfort.

Hours later we were both deeply into the show, even if we couldn't understand the words we understood the faces. I had by now relaxed completely, and I was starting to grow tired. It was only seven when it came to the last episode of the show.

"Isabella's gonna do it! " I muttered to myself as she walked up to Anita. I watched in anticipation before they kissed. "Yes!"

"I ship it." I smacked Owen lightly on the chest, "Oh God I sound like Sam now."

"No shit. " I smiled, pushing myself up onto my elbow. "Sam would be really proud."

"Hell yeah! She would probably leave Zach for Anita."

"I would like that more than her and Zach." Owen gave me a glance. I shrugged it off, wanting to change the subject. I looked to see the blonde press the woman off, and walk towards another girl.

"Please don't leave me for another girl." Owen randomly said, causing me to snort in laughter, chuckling as I looked at him. "But if you do, make sure she's at least hot."

I felt the air in my throat hitch and I started to choke, laughing loudly.

"Same for you." I took a breath, "if you ever leave me for a guy.make sure he has a six pack."

"Of beer." I rolled my eyes. "I definitely sound just like Sam, shoot me now."

"Naw... I like you too much Alpha." he took a sharp intake of breath. I smiled, knowing that I had done something bad.

'Alpha kink!' Fangirl Tess squealed, grabbing Bitchy Tess on the shoulders.

"Mmm so you like me then, Beta?" He said the nickname... Now I was in for it.

'Keep it appropriate Tess!' Fangirl Tess slapped bitchy Tess on the arm, telling her to shut up.

"Maybe." I replied to both Owen and Bitchy Tess, trailing my hand up the side of his torso as I rested them on his ribcage. I looked up, meeting his green eyes.