fifteen

"Hello daddy, Hello mom!!" I flicked my hair over my shoulder, swinging my hips to the beat as I was scraping the grill of the barbeque. "I'm a ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb!!"

"Hello world, I'm your wild girl... I'm your c-c-c-ch-cherry bomb!" I set the wire brush to the side before grabbing one of the rainbow bass that Owen caught.

"Hello Daddy, hello Mom! I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb! Hello world, i'm your wild girl... I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb!" I heard Owen join in from where he was sitting. I turned to see him moving his shoulders slightly.

"Hey street boy, what's your style? -Your dead end dreams don't make you smile." I smiled, receiving his glance. "I'll give ya something to live for...Have ya, grab ya, til you're sore!"

He was right beside me, " Hello Daddy, hello Mom! I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb!"

"Hello world, I'm your wild girl... I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb!" he sang, bumping my hip as I fillet the fish. I stuck out my tongue, bumping him back.

"Cherry bomb!" I was able to sing the last cherry bomb as it ended. I saw Owen lean over, grabbing the fish I had caught. Mine was smaller than his, so I was probably going to receive some shit about it. 'All Right Now' by Free came on.

"This is why I'm the Alpha right here." he gestured to the smaller fish. I bumped my hip to his roughly, which he barely moved.