thirteen

"Go! Go!" he turned, pushing me towards a jeep. I felt my hand slam against the door handle, yanking it open quickly. I crawled into the middle, climbing ontop of the cup holder. Sam, Gray, and Claire crawled into the back as my sister climbed into the seat next to me. God this was uncomfortable, especially because I had to arch my back.

Owen's hands flipped the keys that someone had left in the vehicle, turning his head backwards to back up. I turned my face, blushing as I remembered earlier moments.

Once he came rolling to a stop, we all breathed a sigh of relief. I watched as the attendants continued to run ahead of me.

"Please stay with us."

"I will never leave you boys, I will st-"

"No-No-No we mean him." I turned my glance to see a small hand on Owen's shoulder.

I chuckled softly to myself, but was left with a sick feeling. I grabbed my head, the wave of nausea to return. I felt my stomach tighten, creating a sunken feeling.

"Tess are you okay?" I saw Owen's eyes look at mine. I nodded, averting my eyes towards the dash. God this position was uncomfortable.

"Hey Sam? Can I sit there? I'm sorry this cup holder is hurting my ass." she chuckled, she stepped out of the truck allowing me to sit. She closed it, before the back seat opened on Zach's side. She pressed herself next to him, but it seemed like she was sitting ontop of him.

"We need to get to the paddlock, pronto." I spoke again, looking at Owen. The muscle on his jaw was tense as he was fixing the stuff on the jeep.

"Alright." he pulled out, driving past the people as quick as he could. I rested my head back, listening to Zach, Gray, and Sam's conversation as we drove. The nausea was getting worse, making me sicker then a dog. I was extremely cold, and I felt pale.

"Claire, is there anything fabric back there?" Owen glanced back, rumbling onto a dirty road. I closed my eyes in pain as I turned towards the window, trying my best to shake the sick feeling.

"Not really. Why?"

"Her knee won't stop bleeding. We need to tie it off." I glanced at him, part of me wanting him to tie it while the other half wanted to prove I was tough.

"I'm fine! It's just a little cut." I heard Sam laugh, covering her mouth. I glared at the blonde, who was fully sitting on Zach's lap. I growled.

"So all that dried blood running down your shin is nothing?" I nodded, ignoring the growing pain. To be honest this damn thing hurt like a bitch. It was just shock after shock of pain.

I saw Grey hold out his sock. I snatched it from him, pressing it to the cut. I felt a shock run up my spine. I stiffled a scream as I pushed my fist to my mouth. I bit on my knuckles to calm the pain surging worse than before.

"Tess, Tess!" I opened my eyes, tears collecting from the pain. I saw him reach out, grabbing my hand from the sock. I felt his hand place mine on my thigh, then returning to the steering wheel.

"You know what? When I said I liked the color red on you I didn't mean for this." he gestured to my knee. I laughed, out all the things you could've said Owen you went with that!

"I think green is more your color." I chuckled, looking out. The sun was starting to set, and I felt all the exhaustion running up to me. It was barely seven, and would be a good half hour for a nap...

I rested my eyes close, listening to the car's noises as the conversations between the two teens, and grey telling claire about jumping from the cliff I was able to finally fall asleep.

ו×

Oh my god that was a gross short chapter. Anyway I'm changing the contest because it was confusing as f. First five to inbox me the word on cvhapter fifteen when this ends gets the prize of my choice.

last chapters letters: _ _ p _ _ _ _ _ _ o _

This chapter: a_ _ _ _ _ _ _t_r

I am sorry that it is short today, it is because I have a lack of energy. I have been staying up so late writing for you guys, so I haven't gotten any real sleep in the past week and a half. So, I am so sorry! I promise a long chapter tomorrow.

-alphajeffery