fourteen

“Tess! Tess!” I jumped in my seat when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped in my seat, smacking the back of my head into the window.

“Ow.. Sam what the hell?” I saw that everyone else was silent, watching me with a neutral look. I rubbed the back of my head in pain.

“We're almost there, I told her to wake you.” his face was serious, and his muscle worked at his jawbone? Holy hell Owen was hot when he was pissed. Damn.

“Okay. I get to punch him.” He glanced at me with a look. “Please”

“I'm stronger.” He flexed his bicep. Ooh

“I have the element of surprise.” I heard Gray chuckle, leaning forward.

“I'm the coolest out of the two of us.” I scoffed, pushing myself up more.

“More like I am, right?” I looked at Grey who shrugged. I huffed, seeing Owen grin in victory.

“I get to kick him then!” I exclaimed, seeing the people invading our padlock. I felt a growl place itself in my throat.

“Nope. I got it. Your damn knee finally stopped bleeding, so no you're not. I'll kick your ass myself.”

“They're already a married couple.” I shot a glare towards Sam.

“I'm serious Tess, if I have to lock you in here with Claire s-”

“You are not locking me in here with he-” He shot the woman a look, causing me too huff. I saw him slowing down as Vic walked towards us.

Before he could completely stop, I jumped out of the moving car onto the dirt. I quickly limped over to Vic, punching him as hard as I could in the jaw. My fist stung, but it soothed my anger.

“God dammit Tess I sai-” I flipped him off, watching him walk over as Vic recovered. Ingen soldiers surrounded us in a way, watching our every move.

“Get the hell away from our animals!” I went to throw another punch when Owen grabbed my forearm, giving me a hard glare. I immediately dropped my hands so he wouldn't get even more irritated.

I heard the car door open, revealing Claire as she stalked over. Holy hell she was still in those god awful heels.

“You've been waiting for this you son of a bitch!” wait did Claire just swear?! I was going to say something, but a wave of nausea had hit me. I stumbled forward, meeting Owen's shoulder. I felt his hand grab mine quickly as I laid behind, trying not to vomit everywhere.

“-This is going to happen with or without you.” I heard the last of Vic's words.I looked up, seeing Vic's sick face. God I wanted to punch him again...

“We'll do it.” I wanted to slap Owen upside the back of his head, but I was too nauseous to even think. A sickening smile slithered up Vic's face, pleased with his answer.

“Good. You have an hour.” he took a couple of steps. “Awe Tessy you don't look too good.”

I clenched my teeth, growling towards him. I saw him smile, stalking off like his arrogant self. I glanced over at Owen, seeing him watching me with his narrowed eyes. Don't give me that look.