ten

“Sam must have made them jump, because she is the bravest girl I know.” I said, looking towards Owen and Claire. Claire apologized, but I was still a little ticked at her.

     “I think so, because the dinosaurs tracks turned and walked that way.” I glanced, seeing big feet marks. I nodded, taking a couple steps forward.

     “Let's get looking, shall we?” I asked. Claire nodded, walking towards a small trail. I looked at Owen, who was watching me.

     “You know, I love the color red on you.” I looked down, turning red from the complement. I saw him chuckle to himself, before taking a step forward.

    “Like I said, I love the color red on you.” before I could speak I saw his head swoop down, before he kissed my cheek. I bit my lip, loving the feeling of his scruff touching my cheek. He pulled away, and started to walk down the path behind Claire.

     I mentally screamed, unable to believe that Owen Grady kissed my cheek! I felt my cheeks growing hotter as I stood there thinking. Did he do that on purpose? Because he wanted to?

    Maybe he wanted too. I mentally slapped my inner Tess, she wasn't allowed to do that. I shook my head, and started to walk after the group.

      I love the color of red on you.

     “Look!” Gray exclaimed, pointing towards some tall stone. As a group we all ran to the stone walls, and that was when it hit me.

     “Zach, Gray... Did you ever remember hearing stories of Jurassic Park?” I asked, scratching behind my ear. It was a bad habit, which I definately needed to shake. Zach shaked his head no, while Gray shook his yes.

     “I've read all the books and articles that Alan Grant has posted. He is the original dinosaur man!” he exclaimed, hapiness in his voice. I leaned against the stone door, causing it to slowly creak open.

     “This is the old park, the one founded by