five

I was watching the glass walls, waiting for his familiar figure to walk down it. The doctors flushed out my eyes, and applied some special eyedrops that were suppose to heal the burns.

Come on Owen, Where are you...

I glanced around the room, met with an emptiness. I scooted over towards the metal tray that had the eyedrops ontop of them. In a swift motion, I grabbed the eyedrops. I pushed my feet to the ground, running towards the glass door. I felt the rushing air and the momentum pushing my dirty blonde hair past me.

I heard multiple doctors yelling out, while I also received glances from other workers. I ran into the elevator, pushing rapidly on the button causing the doors to close. The doctors were so close, but the missed me. I heard their crashes, knocking, and exclaims against the door. I pressed the up button, hoping it would take me to Control.

The doors pulled themselves apart, causing some people to glance from the screen at me. I pulled my eyes from them to the screen they had returned to, catching sight of something horrible. A man was being dragged by something, or Indominus.

My feet pressed forward, they softly patted forward. I reached my arm out, resting my hand on his broad shoulders. He glanced over, his eyes widened. I saw him grab my biceps, forcing me to lose balance. My upper body rolled onto his quickly, distracting myself.

"Tess. Are you okay? You have to le-" he whispered, glancing at the screams of another man. I saw another green line go flat, and that'swhen I realized that he had died.

"I'm not going." I cut in, looking at him. His eyes shifted as we locked eyes. I already knew how pretty his eyes were, but they were suddenly catching me off guard from the screams. He turned his head, breaking the contact. I looked up, only to see the last line of green straighten.

Suddenly his grip released, causing me to feel slight disheartened. He had this effect on me, it drove me crazy. Why did I have to feel things for a ex-Navy officer? I knew that he was focused on the crap that these people caused.

I zoned out at Owens speech, worrying about my family. Was Sam okay? Did she stay at the bungalow? I hope she wasn't drunk off her ass. I really hope she wasn't. God! I needed to stop and focus on the speech.

Once I snapped myself out, I saw Owen walking away from the group while Claire glared at the back of his head. I jogged forward, meeting his retreating figure in the elevator. He slammed his hand against the close button. After closing, seconds later he slammed another button, causing it to stop.

"Owen." he didn't listen as he leaned his head onto the wall. I touched the back of his shoulder, causing him to roll it backwards.

"They are responsible for that damn thing!" His hands met his hair. I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Owen, calm down please." I rested my hand on his jaw.

"Tess. They aren't planning to evacuate the island, because they are worried it won't reopen. I just... god!" with a swift moment he punched the wall. I jumped slightly at his outburst.

"Owen, please calm down. We'll solve this." I grabbed both sides of his jaw this time, forcing him to look at me. I saw his angered, tight, and serious features soften like dough. His right hand rested on my left.

"How?" he asked. My grey eyes kept a hold of his green eyes, keeping him calm. I felt Owen's other hand rested on my bicep in a comforting way.

"Well, we'll figure that out." I breathed out, finally noticing the distance between us. I felt my inner self mentally screaming, begging him to kiss me. I shook off my feelings, yanking my hand away to slam it against the button from earlier. He stood there, shocked as I turned away, walking towards the other end of the elevator. Oh god... What was I doing?

ו×

Hey guys, again I am sorry for the short chapter. Tomorrow I am going to be very busy so I won't be update until really late, or not at all. I want to squeeze this in, so I hope you guys don't hate me. If you want a specific movie quote, or have any ideas for a OWESS (Tess+Owen) comment below!

I love you raptors,
-onlyjeffery (oj)