eleven + authors note!

Currently Claire, Owen, and I were walking until I got to some familiar trees. A rumble was heard in the distance, causing me to look around with a worried look. I glanced at the pair who were speaking, who had slowed down to a stop when they saw my face.

"Tess? What's wrong?" I shushed him, taking another step before it stopped. I started to jog infront of me, I knew this place...

"Tess! Tess!!" I was running until I saw it. The stone doors, causing a shiver to run down my spine. It was the old park, Jurassic Park.

"They were here!" I exclaimed, taking a careful step. Claire and Owen had arrived to my position, except Claire wasn't really enthused. I pushed the door a little bit, and took a step inside.

"They must have came across it. Maybe they're still here!" my foot got stuck on a piece of fallen rubble, throwing my body towards the ground. I landed with an oof.

"Tess, are you okay." I pushed myself away, holding my knee in pain. It was a piece of old glass, and it was stuck in my knee.

"I'm good. Let's go." I lied, pushing Claire's hand away so I could push myself up. They both nodded, and started to walk around the room. I hobbled around, holding my bleeding knee in pain.

"I found something!" I saw Owen at a door, so I limped over to them. He pushed in, while us girls followed. We were in an old garage/shed type thing. I stumbled over to a desk type thing, that had these ridiculously cool goggles.

"Look, fresh tire tracks. They must have taken a jeep, question is how did they start it?"

"By that." I pointed towards a car battery and some cables. Owen took a step towards the second jeep, looking at the hood. I hobbled over there, covering my bloody knee. Holy shit this hurt like hell.

"I think they are trying to find a way back to the isl-" We heard the snapping of trees and a rumble. Instinctively I grabbed Claire's shoulders, and shoving her to the ground. Owen grabbed my waist, pulling me with him down. We were lined up at the front of the jeep, and the growls got louder.

I glanced at Owen, who was glaring into my right knee. I noticed he didn't have his gun in hand. I turned my head barely, seeing the gun laying against the jeep. I swiftly turned back my head when I saw the Indominus come into view.

We all tensed up, hearing it's heavy breathing and snarls grow closer to us. I glanced my eyes to the left, seeing the teeth of the hybrid getting closer. I gripped onto Owen's thigh, scared to death.

I turned my head slightly, seeing the Indominus's snout and his rows of sharp teeth. I felt my stomach flipping repeatedly as his teeth got closer. I grabbed my knee, hoping I could cover the scent of my blood.

A snapping noise started to make itself present ahead. The dinosaur snapped it's glance away, looking for the noise. I took the chance to sneak forward to grab Owen's gun. I threw myself back as soon as I had it, giving it to the man.

It took a couple steps towards the noise. I nodded for Claire to run to the door, then I glanced at Owen.

"No. You're hurt." he mouthed. I narrowed my eyes, gesturing again.

"Go. Get her running. I'll follow behind." he narrowed his eyes, causing them to grow dark. He shook his head no, watching me. I felt my jaw tighten, my eyebrows pressing together.

"Go!" I mouthed, pushing myself up behind the Indominus. It didn't notice, which I was glad. I pointed to the door, in which he growled and ran to. I tossed a rock towards the right, distracting the dinosaur.