~Chapter 1~ Moving In

~Author's Note~

This book is dedicated to babyfat101010. She is Saige.

DISCLAIMER: Many people have been commenting on the book saying that it makes no sense, or it's stupid. Now let me explain why. I wrote this book in the 7th grade. I had an immature mind with a very good idea for a book, but instead of it turning out how it should have, I had a mature plot with a shitty context. Even when I read over it, I too cringe. So it's not just you that thinks the first chapter is horrible. But - if you do happen to read onto the sequel, it starts to climb to a higher maturity level. That is all.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Saige's POV~

"Well sweetie, I believe that this is the last of your stuff." my mum said as she plopped down two more boxes stacked on top of each other next to my new bed.

I took a deep breath before sighing out, "Well, I guess this is it." I turned towards my mum and enveloped her into a hug before breathing in her scent one last time. I wasn't going to see her for a while, so I made this my final chance to remember the scent of lilacs that made itself present on all of her clothes.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I mumbled into her shoulder. Once we released, she began to walk towards the doorway.

"Bye Saige!" my mum said, waving at me one last time before slipping through the doorway. I sighed. I miss her already.

I saw a familiar head of brown hair walk down the hallway and past my dorm. "WHERE THE HELL IS SAIGE?!" Well, that means that Leonna is here.

I emerged out of my room and ran after Leonna, who was going in the wrong direction and away from our dorm. "OMG HEY GIRL!" she exclaimed once she turned around. I slapped her. "What was that for?" she asked me. "Leonna, use your inside voice." I scolded. She huffed. "Yes mum."

I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her back to our dorm. "I can't believe we are in college." I said excitedly as I packed away more of my clothing from my suitcase. "I know right. I hate being grown up!" Leonna whined.

Leonna is my immature, playful, loud best friend. She can be quite a handful, but other than that she is my bestest friend ever. "So, when are we going searching for boys?" Leonna asked me as she plopped herself down which I'm guessing is going to be her bed.

I rolled my eyes, putting my suitcase into the closet and working on unpacking the other one. "Do you only care about boys, Leonna?" I asked her. She nodded with a wide grin on her face. "I wonder if there are any cute guys around here." I heard her say.

"Leonna, shouldn't you be unpacking?" I said. She shrugged. "I will unpack AFTER I explore campus. This place is humungous!" Before I could protest, she was up and out the door. I sighed. She will be back later.

"ERMAHGERD HEY SAIGE!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see another one of my best friends, Regan, standing in the doorway of my dorm. "Hey Reagan!" I said, giving her a little finger wave. I turned my attention back towards my suitcase, which was half empty.

I heard her fake cry. I groaned. "What is it, Reagan?" I asked her. "No huggies?" she asked me with a pout on her face. I laughed before running over to her and pulling her into a bear hug. I heard her sniff me. "You still smell the same." she said. Her voice was muffled by my shirt, which made her comment even funnier.

"When will you ever stop sniffing people, Regan?" I said while shaking my head. She shrugged. "When I get a life, so NEVER! BWWHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" I looked over at her. That girl has problems. She is like a second Leonna.

After her random holler, she looked completely calm and normal. "Have you seen Leonna?" she asked me. I shrugged. "She left to go explore the campus." She flicked her wrist at me, waving her hand as if it was nothing. "Pssh. I know where she is. TO THE CAFETERIA!"

I chuckled, and put my second suitcase into my closet. I began working on unpacking all of my furniture items, stuff like my bedding for my bed and some photos from home. Once my bed was made, I lined up my favorite stuffed animals at the foot of my bed.

I stood back and admired my handiwork with satisfaction. Finally. I was done. I heard loud laughing, and I turned around to see Leonna and Reagan stumbling into my room, giggling like maniacs as they clutched their stomachs.

"AND THEN I SAID, PENGUINS! RAWR! AND HE RAN AWAY!" Leonna said, probably finishing telling some story to Reagan. I plopped onto my bed. "How did the guy hunting go?" I asked Leonna.

She rolled her eyes. "I didn't look for guys. Like I said before, I was exploring campus. There was this really ugly guy who came up to me and asked me out, so I scared him away with my psychotic charm." She winked at the last part.

I laughed. Same old Leonna. Still childish at heart. "Anywho," said Reagan, who stood up from her spot next to Leonna. "I need to be at my dorm early so I can get ready for this party on time." Leonna shot up from her bed. "Where!? I can go man-hunting!"

"It's at the fraternity house and starts at nine-thirty. Be ready and nine-twenty because we need to walk all the way there. I will be here at eight-thiry with Sophia and Skylar so we can go as a group."

I groaned and rubbed my temples. "So many numbers..." Leonna giggled. "Will there be a keg there?" she asked Reagan. "Well, duh! Anywho, see ya later!" she walked out of our dorm and shut the door behind her.

Leonna picked up her three large suitcases. "I need to start unpacking. I need the PERFECT party outfit." I rolled my eyes. "Hey, Leonna, who are Sophia and Skylar?" I asked her. She shrugged. "Reagan just told me that she met them when she was walking around campus."

I picked up my purse from my bed and started taking out my makeup, placing it on a vanity that was next to my bed.

Once I was finished, I crawled under my covers. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING SAIGE?! GET THE FUCK UP!" Leonna grabbed me by my legs and dragged me by my feet. I landed on the floor with a thud.

"LEONNA! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M VERY KNACKERED?! LET ME GET SOME SLEEP, I WILL WAKE UP IN TIME OF THE PARTY. CALM DOWN!"

She huffed. "Fine!" I felt her pick me back up and plop me onto the bed. A few minutes later, I heard her start up her laptop. I drifted off to sleep, thankful for the peace and quiet.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Author's Note~

I know, I know this chapter is bad. But it's only my first chapter. I promise it will get better :3 And I probably know you pronounce my character's name wrong. (I'm Leonna) And this is how you pronounce it: Lee-oh-na. Get it? Okie then, just to get everything clear so you don't think that my name is odd. Question of the Chapter: What's your favorite non-one direction song?

Lots Of Carrots,

Hope

P.S. Babyfat101010 also came up with the title name. Lol.

Hey! Are you still reading? If you are, go check out my newest Harry Styles Fanfiction, Life On The Flip Side [Harry Styles AU]. I promise that you won't regret it! :)