23/5/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  Occupation artillery continues to bomb Jabalia camp, north of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent|  Quadcopter aircraft flying in the middle of the city of Deir al-Balah in the middle of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent|  Zionist gunboats fire shells at the coast of Gaza City

#Urgent |  Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital warns of a health disaster if the hospital stops service due to the lack of fuel supply.

#Urgent|  Heavy gunfire from occupation vehicles and drones in the area of Ali Mosque and Street 8, south of Gaza City.

In light of the phones... the risk of death threatens premature babies in Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital due to the power outage in the hospital

#Urgent |  Once again... the occupation Apache helicopters fire towards Jabalia camp, north of the Gaza Strip.

Press sources: 5 martyrs in the targeting of a residential apartment for the Al-Ayoubi family in the Shabiya area in Gaza City.

#Urgent |  Martyrs and injured in the bombing of a residential apartment for the Abu Laban family, opposite the family pharmacy on Al-Nafaq Street, north of Gaza City

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the city of Tulkarm in the occupied West Bank.

The first moments of the massacre committed by the occupation after targeting a residential apartment for the Al-Ayoubi family in the Shabiya area in Gaza City

#Urgent |  Heavy gunfire from Zionist vehicles stationed in Netzarim on the southern neighborhoods of Gaza City

#watched |  Clashes and shooting continue in the center of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

The occupation fires intense flare bombs in the sky of Jabalia camp, north of the Gaza Strip.

A painful scene...doctors trying to warm the bodies of premature babies after a power outage at Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Beitunia, west of Ramallah.

After their suppression... University of California students return to solidarity activities with Palestine in rejection of the ongoing war.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  Hezbollah: Our mujahideen targeted a gathering of enemy soldiers at the Sarawat Triangle opposite the town of Yaroun with missile weapons.

#Urgent |  New raids target the eastern areas of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

The Government Media Office publishes an update on the most important statistics of the genocidal war waged by the “Israeli” occupation on the Gaza Strip for today (230) – Thursday, May 23, 2024 AD:

◻️ (230) days since the genocidal war.
◻️ (3,191) massacres committed by the occupation army.
◻️ (45,800) martyrs and missing persons.
◻️ (10,000) missing.
◻️ (35,800) martyrs who arrived in hospitals.
◻️ (15,239) child martyrs.
◻️ (31) They were martyred as a result of famine.
◻️ (10,093) female martyrs.
◻️ (493) martyrs from medical teams.
◻️ (69) Civil Defense martyrs.
◻️ (147) martyred journalists.
◻️ (7) Mass graves established by the occupation inside hospitals.
◻️ (520) martyrs were recovered from 7 mass graves inside hospitals.
◻️ (80,200) wounded and injured.
◻️ (71%) of the victims are children and women.
◻️ (17,000) children live without their parents or one of them.
◻️ (11,000) wounded people need to travel for treatment to undergo operations.
◻️ (10,000) cancer patients face death and need treatment.
◻️ (1,095,000) infected with infectious diseases as a result of displacement.
◻️ (20,000) cases of viral hepatitis infection due to displacement.
◻️ (60,000) pregnant women are at risk due to lack of access to health care.
◻️ (350,000) chronic patients are at risk due to preventing the introduction of medications.
◻️ (5,000) detainees from the Gaza Strip during the genocidal war.
◻️ (310) cases of arrest of health personnel.
◻️ (20) cases of arrest of journalists whose names are known.
◻️ (2) million displaced people in the Gaza Strip.
◻️ (189) government headquarters destroyed by the occupation.
◻️ (108) schools and universities were completely destroyed by the occupation.
◻️ (313) schools and universities were partially destroyed by the occupation.
◻️ (604) mosques completely destroyed by the occupation.
◻️ (200) mosques partially destroyed by the occupation.
◻️ (3) Churches targeted and destroyed by the occupation.
◻️ (87,000) housing units were completely destroyed by the occupation.
◻️ (297,000) housing units partially destroyed by the occupation.
◻️ (77,000) tons of explosives dropped by the occupation on the Gaza Strip.
◻️ (33) hospitals that were taken out of service by the occupation.
◻️ (55) health centers that the occupation took out of service.
◻️ (160) health institutions targeted by the occupation.
◻️ (130) ambulances were targeted by the occupation.
◻️ (206) archaeological and heritage sites destroyed by the occupation.
◻️ (33) billion dollars, the direct initial losses of the war of extermination on the Gaza Strip.