21/2/2023

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Yatta, south of Hebron.

#Urgent|  Sirens sound in Nour Shams camp following the storming of Tulkarm.

Director General of the World Health Organization:

“The health situation in Gaza is inhumane and is constantly deteriorating, and the Strip has become a death zone.”

Occupation aircraft bombed Al-Farouq Mosque in Al-Shaboura Camp in the center of Rafah.

#Urgent |  Bombing of agricultural land near the entrance to the town of Al-Zawaida on Salah Al-Din Street in the middle of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm Aqabat Jabr camp in the city of Jericho.

The occupation bulldozer begins to destroy the Martyrs' Roundabout in the middle of Aqabat Jaber camp in the city of Jericho.

#Urgent |  Zionist bombing targets two homes in Jabalia, northern Gaza Strip

Image|  The moment the occupation aircraft targeted Al-Farouq Mosque in Al-Shaboura Camp in the center of Rafah.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm Al-Fawwar camp, south of Hebron.

#Updated|  Overall events in the city of Rafah so far:

- Bombing of agricultural land northeast of Rafah, opposite Dar Al-Fadila in the Khirbet Al-Adas area (no casualties).

- Bombing of agricultural land near Salah al-Din Gate on the Egyptian border, south of Rafah (no casualties).

- Bombing a house for the Al-Hassi family near Al-Mashroua roundabout, east of Rafah (no casualties).

- Bombing a house for the Al-Shaer family at the end of Saddam Street towards Khirbet Al-Adas in Rafah (3 martyrs died).

The Abu Azoum family home in the Shaboura camp in central Rafah was bombed, and one casualty was transported from the vicinity of the place.

- The bombing of a house for the Abu Nuqira family in the vicinity of Al-Farouq Mosque in Al-Shaboura Camp in central Rafah.

- The Al-Farouq Mosque was bombed with two missiles in the Al-Shaboura neighborhood in central Rafah, completely destroying it.

#Follow |  Local sources: The occupation forces arrested the young man, Muhammad Suleiman Jahalin, after storming his house and severely beating him in the Aqabat Jabr camp in Jericho.

#Urgent|  Resistants fire at the occupation forces near Tulkarm camp

The occupation forces completely destroy the Martyrs' Roundabout during the storming of Aqabat Jabr camp in Jericho.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Ramallah.

#Urgent|  Targeting the occupation forces with bullets and homemade explosive devices in Tulkarm.

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft launched a new raid in the Tal Al-Sultan area, west of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

Scenes of the house that was bombed by the Zionist occupation forces in the Al-Geneina neighborhood, east of Rafah, in the Gaza Strip, a short while ago.

#Follow |  Occupation aircraft targeted a house for the "Hajj Yousef" family in Tal al-Sultan, west of Rafah

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Nablus.

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades - Revenge and Liberation:

"Our fighters are now engaged in violent confrontations with the Zionist occupation forces along the areas of their incursion into the Tulkarm refugee camp in the West Bank."