1/5/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow|  Writer and political researcher, Ahmed Al-Tanani:

🔻The occupation’s creation of open, exposed and “security-defeated” spaces in the areas surrounding the “Netzarim” area in an attempt to eliminate “the danger of mortars and short-range missiles” are failed and useless measures.

🔻The "Netzarim" liberation is located within complex and complex areas, as it is located in an interstitial area between 3 resistance brigades, (the South Gaza Brigade in Sheikh Ejlin), (the Olive Brigade), and the Nuseirat Brigade, and the 120 mortar cannon has a range of between 6 and 8 kilometers.  And the 107 missiles as well.

🔻All the factions, regardless of their colours, are bombing Netzarim, and there is the ability to continue this because the mortars and 107 rockets are manufactured locally in Gaza and with high efficiency. These weapons are also easy to launch from multiple, mobile and fast locations, and the launching process does not require infrastructure.

#Follow |  The occupation forces release prisoner Noah Harish from Beitunia after 6 months of detention.

#Urgent | Activating sirens in Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm

#Urgent |  Resistants target the occupation forces with a local explosive device in the town of Arraba, south of the city of Jenin

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Fahma, Jenin District

#watched |  Riot police attack peaceful demonstrators in the US state of Georgia using water cannons

#Urgent |  The occupation forces arrest Sheikh Khader Zahran from the town of Biddu, northwest of Jerusalem, after storming his house

#watched |  Gaza Municipality engineers and workers dive into wastewater in order to reach the control room and carry out an initial and temporary repair of the sewage plant in the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood.

#Urgent |  Zionist artillery shelling targets the town of Kafr Kila in southern Lebanon

#Urgent |  Family sources: The young man, Ahmed Abu al-Foul, a member of the Nour Shams Camp Brigade in Tulkarm, was killed by bullets from the Authority’s security forces.

#Urgent |  Hamas:

🔻 We highly value the position of Colombian President Gustavo Petro, who announced the severing of diplomatic relations with the occupying Zionist entity, in light of the continuation of the war of extermination committed by the Nazi occupation army against our Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip, and we consider this position a victory for the sacrifices of our people and their just cause.

🔻 We call on the countries of South America and all countries to completely sever their diplomatic relations with this rogue fascist entity that continues its crimes against our people, and flouts all international laws and norms.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the city of Hebron in the south of the West Bank

#Urgent |  Shooting towards the district headquarters in Tulkarm after the young man, Ahmed Abu al-Foul, a member of the Nour Shams Camp Brigade, was shot dead by the Authority’s security services.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft bombed a warehouse in the town of Al-Zawaida in the central Gaza Strip

#Updated |  6 martyrs in a Zionist bombing targeting the city of Al-Zahra, north of Al-Nuseirat camp

#Urgent |  A violent Zionist air strike targeting Al-Dawa Street, east of Al-Nuseirat

#update |  27 martyrs in the ongoing Zionist raids on various areas in the Gaza Strip since dawn today.