3/3/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the village of Al-Laban Al-Sharqiya, south of Nablus

#Urgent |  Confrontations erupt in the town of Ya'bad, southwest of Jenin, and the occupation forces arrest a young man

#Follow |  Occupation forces storm the house of the martyr Moaz Al-Masry on Tal Street in Nablus

#Urgent |  Intense bombing and overflights by Zionist occupation aircraft in several areas in Rafah

#update |  The occupation forces impose a cordon around the house of the martyr Moaz Al-Masry in Nablus and its surroundings in preparation for its demolition.

#Urgent |  An occupation raid in the vicinity of the Lababidi Junction in Gaza City

#Urgent |  Occupation forces stormed Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm

#Follow |  Hebrew Channel 14: An unusual event occurred during the war... a large number of senior officials from the Information Service announced their resignation from the army.

#Urgent|  Press sources: The occupation evacuates the houses near the house of the martyr Moaz Al-Masry on Tal Street, west of Nablus, in preparation for its demolition.

#Urgent |  Imad Ahmed Salam Asfour, 54 years old, resident of the town of Abasan in Khan Yunis Governorate, succumbed to his wounds in the Indonesian field hospital in the Tal Al-Sultan neighborhood, west of the city of Rafah.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft bombed the vicinity of the Palestine Mosque, west of Gaza City.

#Urgent |  The martyrs: Rawaa Nasouh Al-Siksek, Hassan Nidal Al-Gharib, and Muhammad Abu Jazar were recovered from the rubble of the Al-Gharib family’s home in central Rafah, and the search is still continuing for missing persons.

Urgent|  Hezbollah: “We targeted with missile weapons an “Israeli” force that attempted to infiltrate into Lebanese territory in the Katamoun area opposite Rmeish, and we achieved direct hits.”

#Urgent |  Bombing in the Al-Atatra area in Beit Lahia, north of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  The occupation forces prevent ambulance crews from entering the Al-Makhfiyah area in Nablus

#Follow |  Throwing homemade bombs at the occupation forces during their storming of the Al-Makhfiyah area in Nablus

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft targeted a house for the Radwan family in the Al-Ternis area of Jabalia Camp, north of Gaza.

#Follow |  Press sources: Clashes continue and the occupation is targeted with homemade devices during the ongoing storming of Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm.

#Urgent |  Press coverage: “The occupation forces deploy snipers on Tal Street in Nablus.”

#Urgent |  Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades - Tulkarm Brigade: We targeted the occupation forces storming the Nour Shams camp in the West Bank.

#Urgent |  Artillery shelling targeted several areas in the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Injuries as a result of the occupation aircraft targeting a house on Al-Jalaa Street in central Gaza City

- Occupation boats continue to bomb the coastal strip of Gaza City and the northern Gaza Strip from time to time.

#Urgent |  A leading source in the Palestinian factions: What is being promoted through some Zionist media about the negotiations is incorrect and comes in the context of a narrative that serves Netanyahu’s political goals.