9/5/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
The Moroccan Authority for Supporting the Nation’s Issues declares today, Friday, a day of public anger in protest against the invasion of Rafah, and calls for demonstrations in support of Palestine in Moroccan cities.

#Urgent |  Former Shin Bet chief Yaakov Perry:

- The "Israeli" government does not include a leadership that can answer the questions of the concerned public.

- Netanyahu expresses himself and sometimes speaks independently, separate from Cabinet decisions, and causes more confusion.

- I do not remember that “Israel” went through a frustrating and desperate situation like the one it is going through now.

#Urgent |  Shooting and shelling from military vehicles penetrating east of the city of Rafah.

#Urgent |  Injuries as a result of the bombing of barracks, mechanic shops, and agricultural land near the “Salah al-Din” Street intersection, north of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Injuries as a result of an air strike on a house for the Abu Aoun family in the vicinity of the Tawbah Mosque in Jabalia Camp, north of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Artillery shelling targeting Al-Geneina neighborhood in Rafah

#Urgent|  Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry: We condemn the deliberate attack by a criminal group of settlers on the UNRWA headquarters in occupied Jerusalem under the protection of the occupation authorities.

#Follow |  The arrival of 4 martyrs to Kamal Adwan Hospital, a number of injuries, and a number of missing persons still under the rubble, as a result of Zionist warplanes bombing a house in the middle of Jabalia camp.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the Shaaba area in Hebron.

#Urgent |  An artillery shell fell in the vicinity of Kuwait Hospital, west of the city of Rafah

Israeli settlers block the road to humanitarian aid trucks to prevent them from reaching the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Press sources: 76 universities in Spain decided to sever cooperation relations with “Israeli” universities and research centers and linked the return of cooperation to the occupation universities’ condemnation of the occupation army’s invasion of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Hezbollah: “At (00:50) on Friday, 5/10/2024, the Mujahideen of the Islamic Resistance targeted the Israeli occupation vehicles at the Al-Malikiyah site with artillery shells and achieved confirmed casualties.”

A Palestinian and 3 of his children were martyred as a result of the occupation bombing of a house in the vicinity of the Tawbah Mosque in Jabalia Camp, north of Gaza.

#Image |  Cartoon.. The Statue of Liberty in the United States of America

Martyrs and wounded as a result of targeting a house belonging to the “Abu Aoun” family in the Jabalia camp in the northern Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Freed prisoner Ahmed Ghoneim and three members of his family were martyred as a result of the bombing of his house in the northern Gaza Strip

#Urgent | Updated.. Violent “Israeli” air strikes targeting the city of Rafah.

#Urgent |  The recent bombing targeted several areas south and east of the city of Rafah, causing thick smoke to rise.

#Urgent|  Islamic Resistance in Iraq: Our mujahideen targeted a vital target in Eilat, Umm al-Rashrash, in the occupied Palestinian territories, on Friday morning, using drones.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  The occupation air force launched a raid in the vicinity of the Tawbah Mosque in Jabalia camp, north of Gaza.

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft launches a raid in the Al-Nasr neighborhood in Gaza City.