18/4/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  Martyrs and injuries as a result of the occupation aircraft bombing a house for the Al-Jazzar family near the Sheikh Radwan Bridge in Gaza City.

#Urgent |  A new Zionist raid targeting the western areas of northern Gaza

#Follow |  Occupation forces arrest a young man in the Al-Tur area in Nablus.

Local sources: A military bulldozer withdrew from Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm after being directly hit by bullets.

#Urgent|  Hezbollah: “At 1:00 a.m. on Friday, April 19, 2024, the Mujahideen of the Islamic Resistance targeted a gathering of occupation soldiers in the vicinity of the Raheb site with artillery shells.”

Press Statement

🔻Once again, the United States of America stands in the face of international will, using its veto power in the face of the draft resolution presented by Algeria on behalf of the Arab Group, calling for granting Palestine full membership in the United Nations, despite the support of twelve countries for the resolution, and confirms that  Its new stand against our Palestinian people and their right to self-determination and the establishment of their independent Palestinian state, and their full support for the fascist occupation entity in its confiscation of the rights of our Palestinian people and attempts to liquidate their cause.

🔻With this position, the American administration places itself with the Nazi-Zionist entity in isolation from the international will that stands with our people and their legitimate rights.

🔻We condemn in the strongest terms the American position biased towards the occupation, and we call on the international community to put pressure to go beyond the American will and support the struggle of our Palestinian people and their legitimate right to self-determination.

🔻We assure the world that our Palestinian people will continue their struggle and resistance until they defeat the occupation, take away their rights, and establish their independent, fully sovereign Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital.

🔻We highly value the positions of all the countries that stood with the Palestinian right and voted for the draft resolution, and we thank the sister country of Algeria, the Arab Group, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, and the non-aligned countries that supported the draft resolution.

Islamic Resistance Movement - Hamas

Friday: Shawwal 10, 1445 AH
Corresponding to: April 19, 2024 AD

#Urgent |  A violent raid by occupation warplanes shook all parts of Gaza City

#Urgent |  Sirens sound in Margaliot and Kiryat Shmona in the Galilee.

#Urgent |  Hebrew Channel 12: Two rockets exploded in the Ramim area in the Upper Galilee

#Urgent |  Member of the Hamas Political Bureau, Hossam Badran, told Al Jazeera Live:

The American side is biased and not serious in pressuring Netanyahu to stop his aggression against Gaza

The negotiation rounds revealed the contradiction in the Biden administration’s positions between its statements and its actions, especially with the approaching US elections

Our demands are natural and humanitarian, and the Netanyahu government seeks to achieve political gains from prolonging the war

- No concession on a comprehensive ceasefire and withdrawal from all occupied areas

We are waging a war to defend our Palestinian people, and we will continue to confront the occupation forces and will not surrender

- We will not allow the occupation to impose its conditions on us after the sacrifices we have made and our people showing legendary steadfastness.