17/4/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  The number of martyrs rose to 5, including 3 children and a woman, as the occupation bombed a residential room inside land east of Rafah.

#Follow |  5 martyrs, including 3 children and a woman, and several injuries, as the occupation bombed a room housing displaced people from the “Ayyad” family, east of Rafah.

#Urgent |  Zionist bombing targets a house for the "Ajour" family in the vicinity of Al-Mahatta Mosque in the Al-Tuffah neighborhood, east of Gaza City.

#Follow|  The number of martyrs rose to 7, including 3 children and a woman, as the occupation bombed a room on land housing displaced people from the “Ayyad” family, east of Rafah.

#Urgent |  Sirens sound in several settlements in the Upper Galilee, northern occupied Palestine.

#Follow |  The number of martyrs rose to 8, including 5 children and 2 women, as the occupation bombed land housing displaced people from the “Ayyad” family, east of Rafah.

#Follow |  8 citizens from the “Ayyad” family, displaced from Gaza City, including 7 children and 2 women, were martyred as a result of the bombing of a room on agricultural land in the Al-Salam neighborhood in Rafah. They are:

1. Laila Mahmoud Salman Ayyad, 68 years old
2. Bahaa Eid Misbah Ayad (woman), 44 years old
3. Bashir Jamil Misbah Ayyad, 40 years old
4. Child/Jamil Bashir Jamil Ayyad, 15 years old
5. Child/Yahya Bashir Jamil Ayyad, 13 years old
6. Baby girl/jinn Bashir Jamil Ayyad, 8 years old
7. Child/Zain al-Din Bashir Jamil Ayyad, 6 years old
8. Child/Zaki Bashir Jamil Ayyad, 3 years old

#Urgent |  Zionist bombing targets empty land near Salah al-Din Gate on the Palestinian-Egyptian border in Rafah.

Zionist bombing targets the Wadi Asafir area in the town of Khiam, southern Lebanon.

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: We targeted a Zionist force while it was trying to withdraw a military vehicle that was targeted yesterday at the “Metula” site, and we caused confirmed casualties.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft bombed a house for the Shaat family in Yabna camp in Rafah

A displaced child in the central Gaza Strip was completely paralyzed as a result of the lack of treatment in the Strip

#Urgent |  Civil Defense in Gaza: We recovered the bodies of 11 martyrs from various areas in the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Strip.

The wife of the martyr Hazem Ismail Haniyeh. The mother of one of the martyrs from the Haniyeh family is patient after he rose today in targeting the occupation forces in northern Gaza.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Surif, north of Hebron.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the village of Zabuba, west of Jenin, in the West Bank

#Urgent |  Local sources: Occupation forces storm the Sinjar area in Dura, south of Hebron

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the Al-Zaytoun suburb in the city of Hebron.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the city of Qalqilya.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
⭕️Video |  Scenes from the Islamic Resistance’s targeting of the new headquarters of the Western Brigade’s reconnaissance company (146th Division) in the Israeli enemy army in the village of Arab Al-Aramsha, north of occupied Palestine.

📍 *Press release issued by the Government Media Office:*

⛔ *The “Israeli” occupation committed a crime against humanity in the areas of Al-Mughraqa, Al-Zahraa, and the new camp north of Nuseirat, claiming the lives of 520 martyrs, wounded and missing persons, and more than 13,000 housing units within a week*