3/2/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm Ain Sultan camp in Jericho.

Family sources: Palestinian security services arrest the brothers Yahya and Hamza Shuli from their home in Asira al-Shamaliya in the city of Nablus.

Part of the occupation forces’ storming of the Shuafat camp, north of occupied Jerusalem

#Urgent|  A young man was injured by rubber bullets during confrontations in the Shuafat refugee camp, north of occupied Jerusalem

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm Al-Qaryun neighborhood in the Old City of Nablus

#Urgent |  The occupation army pushes reinforcements from the Beit Furik checkpoint towards the city of Nablus.

#Urgent |  Clashes west and center of Gaza City.

#Urgent|  Al-Quds Brigades - Balata Camp: “Our rifles and bombs are now speaking out against this occupier.”

Resistants fire at the occupation forces during the storming of Balata camp, east of Nablus.

#Urgent |  Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, Youth of Revenge and Liberation - Balata Camp: “Between us and them are rivers of blood, and mountains of corpses. Between us and them is a long revenge, and a struggle until liberation. Our bombs and rifles are now speaking out in the field, and let us see who will besiege whom.”

Part of the clashes that broke out between resistance fighters and occupation forces in Balata camp, east of Nablus.

#Urgent |  Local sources: The occupation forces arrested the young man, Tayseer Al-Damouni, after storming his house in the Al-Qaryun neighborhood in the Old City of Nablus.

#Urgent |  Local sources: The occupation bulldozer begins removing barriers and destroying infrastructure in Balata camp, east of Nablus.

#Urgent|  A new Zionist air strike on the city of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

#Trading|  Egypt reinforces obstacles and walls on the border with Rafah

#Follow|  Director General of the Ministry of Health in Gaza, Munir Al-Bursh:

“Dozens of martyrs’ bodies arrived at Kamal Adwan Hospital after the Israeli occupation withdrew from northern Gaza. The bodies were mutilated and decomposed, and only the remains remained.”

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Habla, south of Qalqilya

#Urgent|  Local sources:

The occupation forces arrest the young man, Othman Razmak, after raiding their house and tampering with its contents in the town of Habla, south of Qalqilya.

#Urgent|  Press sources:

Clashes with heavy machine guns in the western neighborhoods of Gaza City.

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft carried out an air strike on the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip
Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  The occupation forces arrest the young man, Saif Qaraan, after assaulting him near the eastern entrance to the city of Qalqilya

#Urgent |  The arrival of a martyred child and a number of wounded to Al-Najjar Hospital as a result of the targeting of a kindergarten containing a number of displaced people in the Al-Salam neighborhood, east of Rafah.

#Urgent |  Injuries in the targeting of the Masran family home, in the vicinity of Sayyid Qutb Mosque in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#update |  The occupation army arrests a young man after he was shot in the town of Arraba, south of Jenin