7/1/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Zionist warplanes launch a series of violent raids on Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Intense air strikes in the Gizan Al-Najjar area, Al-Manara neighborhood, and Gizan Rashwan, south of Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  The occupation warplanes carried out a fire belt in the center of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#update |  Confrontations continue at the entrance to the town of Beit Ummar, north of Hebron, amid live bullets and tear gas bombs

#Urgent |  Sirens sound around Gaza

#Urgent |  Al-Quds Brigades: We bombed “Sderot,” “Nir Am,” and the Gaza Strip settlements with intense missile attacks.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Beit Ummar, north of Hebron

#Follow |  Ministry of Economy in Gaza: Start of work on a monitoring mechanism for the sale of basic goods, which includes:

•The Ministry provides basic commodities in specific sales outlets in the governorates. The sale is in the presence of an observer from the Ministry of Economy, and the sale is made at the unit and price shown in the commodity schedule.

•Selling to women and children is prohibited.  To organize the buying and selling process and reduce crowding.

•Work at sales outlets begins at 9:00 am.

•We reassure everyone of the continued flow of goods and the abundance of items in sales outlets according to what is imported through the commercial crossing, and in a way that covers the needs of all citizens of the announced items little by little.

•Our crews, in coordination with the Supply Investigation Department, will monitor the markets’ compliance with the prices of the announced items, and under penalty of responsibility.

#Follow |  Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine:

▫️The occupation forces committing a premeditated murder against a man, his wife, and a girl who was in another car by shooting at Palestinian cars at the Iksa checkpoint northwest of occupied Jerusalem is a new field execution crime added to the war crimes committed by the enemy against our people.

▫️This crime and others like it are evidence that the occupation is waging a war of genocide, ethnic cleansing and displacement against our people throughout the entire land of Palestine.

▫️We call on our people to escalate resistance everywhere to respond to the crimes of the occupation and to overthrow its plans.

#Watch.. A violent belt of fire carried out by the occupation aircraft on Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Injuries when the occupation bombed a house for the Hijazi family on Al-Nakhil Street, west of Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

#Follow |  Ministry of Health in Gaza: Patients whose names are included in the attached list for treatment abroad must be present on Monday at 8:00 am at the Rafah land crossing.

#Urgent |  A woman was injured after a Zionist march opened fire on a school housing displaced people in Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Zionist artillery shelling in central Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  Occupation artillery fires lighting bombs in the airspace of the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Zionist helicopters fire in the eastern areas of Khan Yunis

#Video |  “Treatment to Paradise, there is no time.”
The last words of the martyr journalist Mustafa Thuraya, who died today in the company of the martyr Hamza Al-Dahdouh.