25/4/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Hezbollah: We bombarded with artillery an "Israeli" force at the Al-Malikiyah site and achieved a direct hit

#Urgent |  CNN: American authorities arrest about 100 protesters at the University of Southern California and dozens at the University of Texas at Austin.

#Urgent |  Occupation artillery targets east of Shuja'iya and Al-Zaytoun, east of Gaza City

#Urgent |  Press sources: Two raids on the town of Hula and the vicinity of the town of Markaba, south of Lebanon

#Urgent |  Shooting and bombing on the Lebanese-Palestinian border after Hezbollah targeted an occupation army force

A new university joins the student movement..

After being prevented from accessing the Green Zone, students at the University of Pennsylvania bypass the ban and begin a sit-in in solidarity with Palestine.

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: “Our mujahideen prepared a combined ambush of guided missiles, artillery, and rocket weapons for a convoy near the Ruwaisat al-Alam site in the occupied Lebanese hills of Kafr Shuba. When it arrived at the ambush point, it was targeted with guided, artillery, and missile weapons, which led to the destruction of two vehicles. The enemy worked to create a cover.”  Smoke to recover losses.

#Urgent |  The number of demonstrators increased at George Washington University after more students from other institutes and universities joined

#Urgent |  Democratic legislators in Georgia:

The police’s use of extreme riot control methods is a dangerous escalation

🔻 The state leadership began to treat the protests as acts of violence or even terrorism

From George Washington University in the United States, as the students’ sit-in in support of Palestine continues.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the eastern area of the city of Nablus.

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: After careful monitoring and follow-up of the movements of the "Israeli" enemy forces on the border, while a force of them entered the first Al-Malikiyah site, it was targeted by our mujahideen with artillery fire and was directly hit.

#Urgent|  Al-Mayadeen correspondent: Direct fire targeted an "Israeli" military target in the Metulla settlement in northern occupied Palestine.

Part of the storming of the eastern region of the city of Nablus

George Washington University students continue their sit-in in support of Palestine and rejecting the war on Gaza.

#Urgent|  Lebanese sources: Occupation artillery continuously targets the outskirts of Shebaa and Kafr Shuba in southern Lebanon.

#watched |  Foot soldiers from the occupation army storm the Jalazoun camp, north of Ramallah

Immediately after his release, prisoner Ayham Abdel Latif Barghouthi from the town of Beit Rima, Ramallah, visits the grave of his brother, the martyr Nasser Barghouthi, who was killed by occupation bullets last October.

From the occupation’s incursion into the eastern region of the city of Nablus.

“Oh Zeina of youth, oh my life.” A Palestinian woman bids farewell to her brother, whose body was found in the mass grave at Nasser Medical Hospital in Khan Yunis.

#Urgent |  Local sources: Occupation forces storm Amman Street and the vicinity of Joseph's Tomb, east of Nablus.

#Urgent|  An important statement by the Yemeni Armed Forces shortly