4/4/2024

#Follow |  Three children were injured and bruised after the occupation forces beat them in the town of Beit Ummar, north of Hebron

#Follow |  Danish newspaper "Information":

- When the health authorities in Gaza published the latest death toll in the Strip, which contains more than 32 thousand Palestinians, it was largely ignored in the international media.

But when the same authorities later reported that six foreign aid workers and one Palestinian were killed during an “Israeli” attack on a convoy belonging to the World Central Kitchen organization, the reactions from the outside world were fierce.

#Urgent |  Occupation artillery targets the center of the Gaza Strip

#Follow |  The Chief of Staff of the occupation army decides to remove the commander of the Nahal Brigade and the commander of the district assistance after the assassination of the international relief team, according to the occupation’s claim.

#Urgent |  Confrontations broke out between young men and the occupation forces in the town of Husan in Bethlehem

#Follow |  A press statement issued by the national and Islamic forces:

We call on the masses of our Arab and Islamic nation and all the free people of the world to participate widely in the “Friday of Rage for Palestine” and to attend mass demonstrations and events in support of the Palestinian cause, tomorrow, the last Friday of the month of Ramadan 1445 AH.

We call on all forces, parties, federations, unions, and free youth organizations in the world to mobilize their members and supporters to actively engage in events and marches that represent great pressure on governments and regimes to stop the export of weapons to the Nazi occupation entity, prosecute it legally, and hold accountable its leaders who committed crimes of genocide against the Palestinian people.

Escalating popular and mass pressure is an effective and highly influential tool in changing the positions of states and governments and pushing them to side with justice and support the right of the Palestinian people to legitimate resistance in defense of themselves, their land, and their sanctities.

#Urgent |  Occupation artillery continues to bomb various areas in northern Gaza

#Urgent |  Sirens sound in settlements on the border with Lebanon

#watched |  “He told his colleagues that he saw in a dream his martyrdom on the 25th of Ramadan.” The ambulance crews’ farewell to paramedic Hussein Matar, who was killed after the occupation bombed an ambulance in northern Gaza.

#Urgent |  Press sources: Rocket salvoes launched from Lebanon towards settlements in northern occupied Palestine

#Urgent |  Enemy media: An anti-tank missile was launched from Lebanon towards Metulla.

#Urgent |  British Sky News: Supervisors of British arms exports to Israel asked to stop their work for fear of being involved in war crimes in Gaza.

#Follow |  The boy, Abdul Rahman Abu Ghannam, was arrested this afternoon from his home in the town of Al-Tur

#Follow |  Hezbollah: Our mujahideen targeted a movement of enemy soldiers and vehicles at the Al-Malikiyah site with artillery shells and rocket weapons, and achieved confirmed hits.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Arraba, south of Jenin

#Urgent|  A guided missile directly hits a house in the Metulla settlement in northern occupied Palestine.

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft launch a raid on Beit Lahia, north of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  A violent raid by Israeli warplanes targeting the vicinity of Sheikh Zayed City in the northern Gaza Strip