26/4/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#watched |  The student uprising is going global. Students of the Sorbonne University in France join the #America_student_rebellion

#watched |  Despite the suffering, siege, and occupation bombing of most of the mosques in the Gaza Strip, the Qur’an was recited in one session inside the shelter centers in Jabalia, north of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Ya'bad, southwest of Jenin, and gunfire is heard

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the village of Budrus, west of Ramallah

#Urgent |  Occupation aircraft targeted three uninhabited homes on Al-Nazaz Street in the Al-Shujaiya neighborhood, east of Gaza City

#Urgent |  The occupation army blows up residential squares in the town of Al-Mughraqa, north of Al-Nuseirat, in the central Gaza Strip

#Image |  American students wear the statue of George Washington, the keffiyeh, and the Palestinian flag

#Urgent |  Violent Zionist bombardment on the Shujaiya neighborhood, east of Gaza City

#Urgent |  A Zionist raid targeting the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Follow |  American police forcefully disperse a student sit-in at Auraria University in Colorado

#Urgent |  Beit Lahia Municipality in northern Gaza:

The occupation destroyed 70 percent of the water wells in northern Gaza and 50 percent of the sewage pumps.

The occupation army destroyed all agricultural crops in the city, which is considered the first food basket in the Strip.

#Urgent |  The Islamic Resistance in Iraq: Our Mujahideen targeted, using drones, a vital target in Haifa in our occupied territories

#Urgent |  Injuries as a result of the occupation aircraft bombing a house belonging to the “Grandpa” family in Camp 2 in Nuseirat, central Gaza Strip.

#Image |  Hezbollah: We mourn the martyr Farajallah Hammoud “Sajid” from the town of Kafr Kila in southern Lebanon, who was killed in the occupation’s bombing of the south.

#update |  One martyr and a number of injuries as a result of the bombing of a house for the “Grandpa” family in Camp 2 in Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip.

#watched |  The moment resistance fighters opened fire at the Salem military checkpoint, west of Jenin.

#Urgent |  A Zionist raid on the town of Kfar Shuba, southern Lebanon

#update |  3 martyrs and a number of injuries as a result of the bombing of a house for the “Grandpa” family in Camp 2 in Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip.

🔻In the context of the report, there was a call for the establishment of an international body to supervise the work of UNRWA from outside, which in itself constitutes political targeting par excellence, paving the way for usurping the responsibility of the United Nations General Assembly. It also replaces the UNRWA Advisory Committee, which is composed of 28 countries and 3 observer members.

🔻The report calls for the removal of responsibility from the employee unions operating within the scope of UNRWA operations in the five regions, claiming that they are politicized. This is a serious accusation that entails great risks in terms of trying to undermine the relationship between employees and management, deepening the differences between them, and blatant interference in the work of the international institution that the report is supposed to call for.  With its impartiality and non-interference in its work affairs.