20/4/2024

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#watched |  Mosques in the town of Allar, north of Tulkarm, mourn the martyrs of Nour Shams camp.

#Follow |  General Directorate of Civil Defense: Civil Defense crews are still trying to recover a number of martyrs and search for missing persons after the occupation aircraft targeted a multi-storey residential building for the “Abdul Al” family on George Street, east of Rafah, tonight.

#watched |  Occupation forces storm the town of Kharbatha Bani Harith, west of Ramallah.

#watched |  Calls continue for marches in all West Bank cities.

Calls for a march in the Dheisheh camp, southeast of Bethlehem, denouncing the occupation’s aggression against Nour Shams camp, and denouncing the ongoing war on the Gaza Strip.

#Follow |  A press release issued by the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas:

🔻Let the West Bank rise up and all squares ignite in response to the occupation’s massacre in Nour Shams camp.

We mobilize our Palestinian people stationed to ignite confrontations with the criminal Zionist occupation in all areas of the confrontations in the West Bank and Jerusalem in response to the criminal massacre in the Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm.

As we mourn the righteous martyrs of Tulkarm who faced the occupation forces with all defiance and determination, we affirm that the Zionist crime will not bring security to the occupation, and that the resistance of our people will continue, generation after generation, until victory and liberation, God willing.

We also call on our people in the West Bank to commit to the general strike tomorrow, Sunday, and to turn all squares and points of confrontation into a bloc of flames in the face of the occupation, and to aim all the guns of the liberals at this occupation and its criminal settlers.

#Follow |  ⭕️ Calls on local youth to go now and gather at Al-Manara Roundabout in the center of Ramallah.

Then they went out with an angry march to denounce the massacre carried out by the occupation in the Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm.

#Follow |  Calls for a march in the Dheisheh camp in Bethlehem to denounce the occupation’s aggression against Nour Shams camp and its ongoing war on Gaza.

#Urgent |  5 martyrs, 4 of them children, in a Zionist bombing that targeted a house on George Street, east of Rafah

#watched |  “By God, it’s a moon.” A touching farewell to a girl who died as a result of the occupation’s bombing of homes in the city of Rafah.

⭕️ The martyr waves to his martyr brother with a smile and calls out: “I am here, my brother.”

#Urgent |  The Islamic Resistance in Iraq: Our mujahideen targeted a vital target in the occupied Golan with drones, and we confirm our continued destruction of enemy strongholds.

#Urgent|  Head of the Political Bureau of Hamas, Ismail Haniyeh, told Anatolia: Israel's reaction to Turkey's positions in support of Hamas is an insolence that reflects the nature of the occupation, which does not accommodate the presence of supporters of the Palestinians.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Burqa, northwest of Nablus.

A march in the Dheisheh camp in Bethlehem denouncing the occupation’s aggression against Nour Shams camp, and against the ongoing war on Gaza.

Occupation forces storm the village of Umm Lasfa, east of Yatta, and raid several homes.

#Urgent|  Gaza Civil Defense: We recovered the bodies of 50 martyrs who were buried collectively by the occupation forces inside the Nasser Medical Complex in Khan Yunis.