💦 How's This ❤️‍🔥

July 2016

Hyuna was dealing with arguably the biggest hurdle of her life. For some time, tension between her and the girls was there, but the last year or so it became pretty obvious.

At this point Hyuna accepted that she was the favorite child of Cube. No other artists have been promoted by Cube like her. She is the sole reason for 4minute's success whether she liked it or not. Everyone gets older and move on to their separate things. Sohyun, Gayoon, and Jihyun pursued acting, Sohyun also wanted to dab on dancing professionally, and Jiyoon started her own solo career.

Jiyoon was the one girl Hyuna always butted heads with. She was the only one as abrasive as her and took no for an answer. Right now Harry and the boys have returned with their newest comeback without Hyunseung and CLC wanted to add some additional members now that Cube started to take them seriously.

From her personal life at least Jay oppa was there to give her peace from the stressful days from work. She knew she needed to move on from 4minute and that's what she did. With the help of Cube and her man's label. They hosted a special party consisting of friends and associates.

Of those invited included her boyfriend, Jay Park, G Dragon, Taeyang and his girlfriend Min Hyorin, CL and her boyfriend Harry Park, a personal friend of hers, Dara and Cha Cha, her old JYP friends Yeeun and Sunmi, Yoseob, Gikwang, and Doojoon of BEAST, and Illhoon, Peniel of BtoB, and Hyorin of Sistar.

"Party is looking real tight my good man." Taeyang embraced Hyorin by his side.

"Don't mention it Tae at least we get to unwind after all that touring.

"It has been a great party. We appreciate the invitation Hyuna-ah." Doojoon said.

"The pleasure is all mines. I know how much you boys work hard especially after Hyunseung oppa left." Hyuna replied.

"It hasn't been easy. We're sort of going through own troubles with Cube. You understand." Yoseob chuckled nervously.

"Our agency is going through the gutter. I just hate how they're mistreating us trying to interfere in our writing process. I just need to be away from work." Harry sighed.

"Same here. YG is fucking smileball for calling us ugly as if he never looked himself at the mirror!" Chaerin shook her head.

"It's pretty fucked up for what he did and he's gonna cause problems y'all fandom and the new girl group. Sometimes the old dude needs to shut the fuck up. Real shit." Jay said expressing his own grievances to YG.

After meeting up the guests Hyuna and Jay Park partied over different songs. In order to get their minds off of work, they partied together as lovers swaying their bodies next to each other. Hyuna was looking real fine in that sparkly dress. Jay gave a tap to see how well it fits her.

"~Oppa you perv!" She gasped.

"Gotta make sure that ass still claps. We fucking after this. Do you wanna be on top or bottom?"

"Hmmm... I want you to on the bottom. Today I'm a queen and I wanted to be treated like one. This time you're going to be the one that will strip for me daddy."

"Word babe? I'm getting a hard on just hearing ya say that. For now, just seeing that sexy body of yours is all I need." Jay clicked his tongue at her gorgeous figure.

And so, Cube recorded parts of the party and Hyuna herself unveiled her first solo post 4minute continuing on that suggestive and loud concept showcasing Hyuna's sexiness. Jay loved every single moment. He is seen having alcohol dunked on top of him before yelling. In another dance scene he is seen backing it up in front of Hyuna. A third was made with Jay locking lips with his favorite woman.

At least Hyuna could still be herself in the company of friends and lover.

yeogijeogi sondeuleo
da da yeogi waseo heundeuleo
uri gachi chumchuja
ja ja ije neodo heundeuleo
yeogiseo da naeryeonwa
nwa nwa eolleun waseo ttara hae
yeogi da son heundeuleo
da da jigeumbuteo heundeuleo
chumchuja
eottae igeon eottae
eottae chumchuja
Up dwae igeon Up dwae
Up dwae chumchuja

neukkimi eobseumyeon byeollo
neukkimi omyeon baro
sumgilge naneun eobseo
deo isang ppael geotdo eobseo
na dareun saenggakeun an hae
jigeum i sungani jungyohae
jebal bareunmaleun geumanhae
nan wonrae wonrae naega irae

gatjanheun pyeongyeon soke
nal matchuji ma jaemieobseo
geoji gateun ne gijune
nal gaduji ma heungmi eobseo

neon neon neon neon jaemieobseo
bokjabhan gyesan ane
neol meomchujima
Imma do it like this

yeogijeogi sondeuleo
da da yeogi waseo heundeuleo
uri gachi chumchuja
ja ja ije neodo heundeuleo
yeogiseo da naeryeonwa
nwa nwa eolleun waseo ttara hae
yeogi da son heundeuleo
da da jigeumbuteo heundeuleo
chumchuja

eottae igeon eottae
eottae chumchuja
Up dwae igeon Up dwae
Up dwae chumchuja

ttokgateun neukkim
jeongmal summakhijanha
uimi eobseo
gyesok neukkim eobtneun chumman
chugo itjanha
Feeli eobseo

neon neon neon neon jaemieobseo
nal jom deo jaemiitge
hal su itjanha
Imma do it like this

yeogijeogi sondeuleo
da da yeogi waseo heundeuleo
uri gachi chumchuja
ja ja ije neodo heundeuleo
yeogiseo da naeryeonwa
nwa nwa eolleun waseo ttara hae
yeogi da son heundeuleo
da da jigeumbuteo heundeuleo
chumchuja

gibun johge eottae
manggajimyeon eottae
gibun johge eottae
manggajimyeon eottae

eottae igeon eottae
eottae chumchuja
Up dwae igeon Up dwae
Up dwae chumchuja
Music end