Made World Tour Trailer

April 2015

After three years since their last comeback, a new and improved BigBang announced their return to the music scene. Instead of the typical two comebacks a year most idols group were doing BigBang planned to do more than four.

BigBang wasn't like other groups who had a team do all the work, they were the writers. Jay Park and GD perfected their songwriting talents to it's fullest. They wanted to show their maturity by showcasing different genres and different emotions. Some were sad, others got your feet moving. They were approaching nine years since their debut.

Since 2006 BigBang have set themselves apart from other groups. They broke the stereotypes of the typical pretty boy groups. Labeled ugly during their debut era and were criticized for their uninspiring Hip Hop fashion. Little did they know they would become blueprint thanks to GD and Top's creativity inspired from modern art. Taeyang and Jay Park borrowed a lot from Hip Hop culture into their own fashion sense. Jay always rocked with denim jeans and a pair of sneakers. He was the ambassadors for Nikes, Adidas, Reeboks, Gucci, and any other street wear.

The once nineteen year old old Jay Park was now twenty eight, damn nearing thirty. He would lying if he didn't feel the age difference. Seeing groups like Winner and BTS debut idols who are near ten years younger made the age gap more obvious. Jennie and Hanbin were ten years younger than Jay, and to see them all grown was insane.

Even if BigBang were to disband sometime in the future he would like to do with a bang. Next year would be their decade anniversary and hopefully more. The future was looking bright...