🤑 Roll Deep 💎

August 2015

Jay Park and Hyuna have been the rebels of Kpop, not just for going against societal standards in Korea, but for the fact they were outspoken in their views. For Jay it was the emphasis of authenticity and autonomy, for HyunA it was the fight against exploitation that she herself was a victim of.

They were everything that Korean society was against. Jay Park openly wore tattoos which mistaken labeled him a gangster while Hyuna would show off lot of skin and perform very sexually. So, when the hottest girl dated the sexiest man in Kpop, the collective media didn't know how to react. The reveal caused a nationwide speculation for months on end. Jay was smart and danced over Dispatch every step of the way.

Even when his scandalous Mommae song was being critiqued by Korean media, he was making money moves. He promised to take his girl to Paris once again. His buddy Nekfeu have requested Jay to fly over and attend a fashion show. Seeing his girl getting all excited about fashion was a perfect opportunity.

They were dubbed "Bonnie N Clyde of Korea, or the simple "JaynA" by fans of both. They have defied the rules has become Korea's first official idol couple. Through them other idols began to feel comfortable revealing their relationship. This includes 2pm's Tanghao and Miss A's Feifei, EXO's Baekhyun and SNSD's Taeyeon, and many more that have yet to be revealed.

Jay's greatest appeal was his muscular chest and arms, HyunA's appeal was her breasts and curves, coincidentally being the favorite part to grope while in bed.

Jay Park wore a sexy summer tank top and fresh jeans. While he wasn't crazy with fashion like GD, Jay always received praises for his street like fashion, so much so that he's ambassador for Gucci. His girlfriend but her lip at her man's body. He truly lived up to his reputation.

"~Looking sexy today..." She teased.

"As are you my little mami! I see you showing off with the other outfits. You're just asking for me to pounce on ya. That top look like it can barely hold, lemme tighten it." Jay grabbed the hinges of her top and tied it harder so her breasts would stay in place.

"You perv, you just wanted an excuse to look at my tits." She pouted.

"Partially, but I gotta make my girl comfortable, can't have your tits flap out for the world to see. Only I have unlimited access to them." Jay laid claim to her breasts.

"Of course, oppa, just like that dick of yours is mine to play with." She groped his groin. They were made for each other it seems.

So HyunA, the queen returned with a sexy track: Roll Deep. Much like her previous songs Hyuna shakes her ass and dance very sexually. The song is a flex of her status in Kpop. She was the bad bitch and she wanted the world to know. Her sexy ass man right here was going to back her up. The sex symbols of Kpop were joining forces for one hot track.

She wore a variety of outfits to highlight her sexiness including but not limited to, a tight jean and bra for the second half, a money patterned leotard and shades to show her wealth, an overgrown white shirt that she wore like a dress to show her bad bitch vibes, a school miniskirt and shirt ties around her chest like a bra, a pair of shorts perfect for leg movement, and the most seductive was a pair of leather shorts that resembled panties, chokers, and some fishnet stockings that ultimately showed off her sex appeal. She used said fit to thrust to the floor and back that ass up.

Jay went absolutely wild seeing her back it up all the way to the floor. Jay sang the rap chorus flexing on his girl to the world calling her Queen. Even Jay did a twerk in front his chick with Hyuna grabbing his waist in a suggestive manner. It was a statement that this fine man was hers for the taking. It also helped that Jay was near topless for the video shoot.

jeoldae mollaboneun saram eopsi
eodil gana Wanna touch me
Look ige wollae nae Swag
bulman inneun aedeureun murina jwodo dwae
ja olchi geurae olchi
(Queen's back moreumyeon swit)
seukeiri dalla You can't touch this
deureobwatji ppalgaeyo

chingumajeo nareul sigihae I know
naman honja yeogie
maeilgachi nan doma wie I know
ssibeonwa useojul ttae

I don't care jeonhyeo sanggwan an hae
I'm OK nae jarineun yeojeonhae
sigi jiltu deoneun gollanhae I know
sasil jogeum wiheomhae

neoneun neo naneun na Hey
ireoke jeoreoke sanggwaneopsi
neoneun neo naneun na
ireoke jeoreoke ireoke jeoreoke

ige da naega jallagaseo geureochi mwo
naega yeppeoseo geureochi mwo
da bureowoseo geuraeyo
Baby I'm bad all day
naega jallagaseo geureochi mwo
naega yeppeoseo geureochi mwo
da bae apaseo geuraeyo
Sorry, I'm a dope girl

ja olchi geurae olchi
You can't touch me don't touch me
ja olchi geurae olchi
You can't touch me don't touch me
ja olchi geurae olchi
You can't touch me don't touch me
ja olchi geurae olchi
You can't touch me don't touch me

(Jay Park) naega jallagaseo geurae
nega mot nagaseo geurae
dabeun gandanhaji geurae
gwansim bujokhaeseo geurae
wollae eopji ne gaji
sigan jaesu geop saljip
taesaengbuteo sagi kaerikteo
jubyeonui jiltu masaji
Oh yeojeonhi Oh she's the queen
ki ppaego da gajyeotjiman
araseodeul mun yeolji
gajjarago yokhae
jinjjayeotdeon jeokdo eopseuni
neon sondo mot jamneun hyeonarang
nuna dongsaeng sai

neoneun neo naneun na Hey
ireoke jeoreoke sanggwaneopsi
neoneun neo naneun na
ireoke jeoreoke ireoke jeoreoke

ige da naega jallagaseo geureochi mwo
naega yeppeoseo geureochi mwo
da bureowoseo geuraeyo
Baby I'm bad all day
naega jallagaseo geureochi mwo
naega yeppeoseo geureochi mwo
da bae apaseo geuraeyo
Sorry, I'm a dope girl

You can't touch me don't touch me
I don't care jeonhyeo sanggwan an hae
I'm OK nae jarineun yeojeonhae
You can't touch me don't touch me
ireoke jeoreoke ireoke jeoreoke

ige da naega jallagaseo geureochi mwo
naega yeppeoseo geureochi mwo
da bureowoseo geuraeyo
Baby I'm bad all day
naega jallagaseo geureochi mwo
naega yeppeoseo geureochi mwo
da bae apaseo geuraeyo
Sorry, I'm a dope girl

ja olchi geurae olchi
You can't touch me don't touch me
ja olchi geurae olchi
You can't touch me don't touch me
ja olchi geurae olchi
You can't touch me don't touch me
ja olchi geurae olchi
You can't touch me don't touch me
Music end