Meeting up with Kwon Minsik

June 2013

"Thanks for the date yet again oppa. I don't think I can eat another bite. Unless..." Hyuna teased him feeling under his shirt.

"If I'm free today than we do make some quality love. I've been meaning to grab that fine ass right here." Jay teased lowering his hand closer to her rear area.

"Jay you always do that! Can't you least wait after the kissing before you hands go down there. You know how hard it is controlling my moans." Hyuna said with a sweet blush.

"Your moaning always gets me on. You always leave me wanting more babe. That fucking body be doing many things to me!!" Jay kisses her again as they got in the car. Once again he made her moan in the battle of the tongues.

Nega Che Chalaga

Nega Che Chalaga

His phone started ringing causing them to stop their advances.

"Fucking hate this shit! Now who the hell is calling?" Jay cursed out.

"The fuck is that 2ne1 song on your ringtone? I would have thought you would put What's Your Name or Bubble Pop." HyunA said with a childish pout.

"I will when I get a new service. Right now gotta work with what I have. Please lemme finish this call." Jay said gentle before answering.

"Y'all are making so much noise on my free day!" Jay said trying to hold back his temper.

"Apologies Jaebom-ssi, but it's a serious emergency. The training room in disarray again. There are reports of another two trainees fighting and we don't have anyone to meditate. We were thinking you might be able to since you're good with children." The manager asked.

"Lemme guess it's that Minsik kid." Jay sighed tiredly.

"Who's that?" Hyuna asked now more serious.

"He's a trainee at YG who came in last year. That kid has a reputation for starting fights and being an asshole towards others. I hate playing babysitter, fuck!!" Jay slammed the wheel causing it to beep.

HyunA just held his hand calming him down. She looked at him face to face with a reassuring smile.

"Sounds like you really have your hands full but I have faith you'll resolve that shit. Everytime I'm there the trainees always seem happy to see you. I'm sure the kid you're talking about probably doesn't have someone to look up to. You can fill that space. Be his guidance. That's all I can say." Hyuna said with a heartwarming smile.

"You're right babe I'm thinking too much. I'ma knock some fucking sense and then he'll calm down. Looks like it's time to drop you off." Jay driving his girl off after a nice date.

Jay entered the YG building half expecting some kind of fight. There was no guess with a kid like Minsik. To his surprise he wasn't there.

"Don't tell me this kid is skipping training again. Does this fool think the role is gonna magically land to him?" Jay facepalmed.

"Hyung you're back!" Hanbin greeted him.

"You haven't shown up these days. It's cuz of that noona aren't ya. Think you're too cool for us I see!" Bobby teased.

"Shut up lil bro! I've taken care of your little ass since you learned to dance on your two toes. I've been an idol since some of y'all were in grade school." Jay poked his forehead in a teasing smirk.

"Who are you looking for hyung?" Asked the other Jay.

"Have y'all seen Minsik? His scrawny ass isn't even this building."