A Much Needed Relief (18+)

This is my first smut chapter I have written. Feel free to vote if you like it. I may do more in the future. 💦

Jay Park was laying on his bed as the sun began to rise. Yesterday was a wild party and he drank himself until he couldn't drink anymore. Last thing he remembered was pinning Hyuna against the wall for a little makeup session before he collapsed on the bed drunk.

"My head fucking hurts..." Jay felt a massive headache as light was blaring at him. The amount of alcohol he drank felt like poison as his stomach began to shake.

"Shouldn't have chugged the last shot. Gonna leave me fucked over for days." He then felt something soft sit on his lap area. Wiping his eyes he could be beloved girlfriend in nothing but panties, sitting on top of him.

"About time you woke up oppa. I was worried you gonna remain passed out. You were mad drunk. Don't you remember what you did to me?" Hyuna learned closer. He could almost feel her kitty rubbing against him. He could also  feel little Jay rising against her. Said girl had a dirty look.

"I can feel your dick right now. Shouldn't you control your urges right?"

"I should say the same for you. With your tits already out how can I control myself?" Jay sat back up from his bed.

"~I'll tell you what you did to me." Hyuna placed his hands on her neck in a choking position. Now that he sees it her neck a was little bruised.

"Damn was I that down bad? I didn't mean to fuck up your neck." Jay gasped at the marks on her shoulders.

"It okay oppa I trust you. You looked so hot when you desire me. Those muscles are making me so wet." Hyuna whispered gently to his ear. He felt his member harden yet again causing Hyuna to moan.

"~Oppa I said wait!!" She let out a small ahegao expression. She was looking sexier by the minute. He playfully wiped her saliva like he always done during sex. She was always a slobber, when she sleeps, when he gets his brain blown out by her. Even the slurping sound when she licks his shaft was a turn on.

"With the amount of spit you produce you could grow a whole garden." Jay teased.

"And it's your fault to blame." Hyuna started to lick his neck. It had a certain scent that made her hungry. At felt it felt ticklish but then she started to nibble on it. Hyuna looked like a hungry animal craving more.

"That hungry are you? Then feed daddy please!!" Jay began to caress her breasts to his face and bite around it. Her breasts had the right amount of perkiness. She wasn't extremely busty, but she had a nice shape that was noticeable when she wears tank tops. In fact, he likes to tease her by intentionally staring at them during photo shoots.

"~So mean oppa! That's not fair at all!" Hyuna moaned out as she pulled Jay in closer. He then reached for her nipple area and began to suck on it.

Immediately a whole array of pleasures began to explode. Hyuna's moans began to get louder. It was one of her weak spots Jay liked to take advantage of. She looked down on him like a mother breastfeeding its baby. Only that Jay is her baby. She smiled sweetly at him.

"Those tits are looking extra good today babe. This is payback for groping mine's during our last night." Jay said as his voice muffled on her.

He then opened his button to reveal his hardened member sticking out of his pants. Said girl slurped in hunger at seeing his large shaft.

"It looks so huge this morning!" Hyuna gasped. No matter how hard she tries to act normal, she could never shake the size of his dick. She was sure it was bigger than most guys in Seoul. Its veins were throbbing as she began to touch it.

"Let's have a little fun oppa, only for the morning. We can't do it raw today since I'm still on my period." Hyuna said casually.

Jay was more than aware of female biology. He wasn't the type to judge so he didn't complain. At least he could get some much needed relief. Her hands were wrapping all over his cock.

"~Oh shit!" Jay reacted she started to jerk his shaft up and down. It was one of the best feelings during sex. Sometimes during movies, she would jerk his shaft and if she was real hungry, suck it real deep until it was touching her throat. Hyuna was the real freak in the relationship.

"~Oppa don't tell me you're feeling so horny already. Don't cum just yet." Hyuna said as she jerked it faster.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Jay was using all his willpower to hold it in. He could see hot liquid starting to juice out of tip into her fingers.

"I can tell you cummed a lil. Lemme fucking taste it." Like a hungry animal she put her fingers into her mouth sucking it all the precum into her mouth.

"You're as big as a hoe as me baby!! You like daddy's juices? Then suck it for me Jebal?" He pulled down his pants revealing his exposed dick. It was already wet from her playthrough.

"~Fuck... It's so big!! If only I wasn't bleeding... Give me that candy oppa." Hyuna lick all over his tip to see how it tasted. It had just the right amount of saltiness. She moved deeper until half of it was inside her mouth.

"~Ugh..." Jay nearly busted for a moment. He still used his willpower so she can keep sucking.

"She's using her tongue right now. That must mean she really must feel horny." Jay saw her beautiful face. She wore the same eyeliner from yesterday's party. Her hair color was starting to return to her natural color. He could see the outline of his cock inside her left cheek.

She went deeper as she got his shaft all inside nearly touching his throat. Her eyes began to water. She could feel his member getting closer to cumming.

"It's so fucking big!! I can barely feel my mouth!!" Hyuna's jaw was feeling sore from forcing it all open. No matter how many times she sucked it, her jaw would feel sore the rest of the night.

"Gughg..." was the sound of her devouring his water hose.

"Hah... ah... ohh fuck!! You're fucking sexy right now!" Jay was panting from the delight he felt. Hyuna was already sexy enough but her sucking dick? She just looked even hotter.  She was staring at Jay with a loving expression.

"The hose is about to break. Brace for it!!" Jay grabbed her head closer as he cummed all over her mouth. The sound of his elated moan made her squirt a little as well. Both were in their climax and Hyuna's eyes almost went back as she swallowed all the semen.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT BABE! I HAVEN'T NUTTED LIKE THAT IN AGES!! It was like a witch casted a spell on me." Jay panted as the sense of relief returned.

Hyuna spat some of his cum into her tits. Her tongue looked almost ghost white before she swallowed the last bit in. It was salty and tastes a bit of alcohol. It still Jay's lewd smell all over. Jay went over there and cleaned it up with his tongue.

"And you say I squirt a lot? You splashed a whole fucking water cannon in my mouth!! Give me a warning a least!" Hyuna whined playful as she sat down next to him. They took a moment to calm themselves as they leaned against each other in bed.

"Saranghaeyo oppa. You're the sexiest man around, but you're my sexiest man, only for me." Hyuna kissed him in a playful innocent way.

"And you're my baddie for life Hyuna. That ass is always one of a kind. Let's get ready I'ma cook some scrambled eggs for us two." Jay kissed her back. He pulled his pants up while Hyuna grabbed one of his shirts for her to wear.

"Eggs does sound good. Let's not forget pancakes as well." Hyuna giggled. The couple left the bed with a major sense of relief.

How did you like it? Don't get the wrong idea that I read it all the time, just sometimes when I need entertainment...

I wanted to test this chapter to see if you're open for more of these scenes? It won't be too frequent but every once in a while. This story is still Jay Park's. Along with Daddy Jay Park, we also need Businessman Jay Park. 😊✌️