Mutual Pleasures (18+)

September 2014

Thought I should start with a little bonus smut for you Jaywalkers. I try to level up a little from the previous. Feel free to vote if you like it!

Jay Park woke up for a lovely beautiful morning. Right next to him was the beautiful girl Hyuna snuggling next to him. Being the perverted girl she is, her face was right at his abs with her hand stroking his dick. She loves doing it every night. She loved his dick more he loves her ass. She was daddy's girl through and through.

One of his favorite roleplays was being the obedient daughter who serves daddy. She would act all coy while Jay instructs to do all these lewd acts for him.

"Mianhe for waking you up Jaebom oppa. I just can't resist this lovely dick right now." Hyuna said with his cock in her mouth. Her mouth was taking all of the dick all the way down to his shaft.

"~Yeah babe keep it going." Jay moaned. The sound of slurps got sloppier and sloppier. He could see his cum starting to leak out of her mouth.

She was hotter than any AV actress he has ever seen. The way she kept pleasuring him even when she's in bed. It was like second nature for her to suck dick.

"It's so tasty oppa... Why did God make you so big!?" Hyuna started playing with herself. Her clit started to throb as she began rubbing it helplessly.

"Lemme help you with that. Just keep stroking for daddy." Jay inserted two of his fingers down to pleasure hole.

"~Ahh..." Hyuna moaned out as she felt Jay play with her insides. She so was wet by how gushy her pussy sounded. Her pace began to increase as she tried her to best to hold her willpower. Jay was just too addicting when he played with her like that.

"You're fucking wet my babygirl. You like it when Daddy play with you like that! Such a dirty whore but you're mines!" Jay smirked. It seemed Hyuna was losing strength in the battle of the climax.

"L-Lemme do yours first!!" Hyuna pleaded. She tilted her head up and kicked the already soaking tip.

"You never play fair oppa. Let me make you cum first." Hyuna said with a childish pout. It was kinda funny because of the way she is holding his dick.

"I gotta satisfy my woman too Hyuna! It can't be just one person cumming." Jay Park stated.

"I know, but this time I want to pleasure you first daddy. My pussy can wait a little, I promise it's all yours after this." Hyuna said in a seductive tone. It almost sounded like a whisper.

"It's a like baseball bat. How you keep it in your pants?" Hyuna measured her arm next to his dick. Its thickness is very noticeable as its tip was very girthy. It was bushy, but not to the point where it covered his crotch.

"I think of Godly thoughts babe. Doing this all the time means I gotta keep in touch with my spiritual self. I have to clean myself everytime I go with Tae. Sure, I can be lustful, but when I think of you, I get really hard. " Jay confessed. He was a pervert for sure, but he needed Jesus hours too. A man of the house meant that he needed to be in tune with God. He might not be Eric Nam, but he takes faith pretty seriously, as a result his girl started to get curious about God as well.

This was all for his future...

"Such an honorable man. It makes me want to pleasure you more." Hyuna grinned as she started stroking it slowly.

"It was hard getting my parents to like you. They thought you were a bad influence because of those tattoos, but I kept saying that he always treats me right."

"Yeah and now they love me. You have to meet my parents one day. They've been looking forward to meeting you."

"I should wear something. They don't want a daughter in law doing such lewd things to his son." Hyuna laughed.

"My mom will kill me is she knows I'm having sex before marriage!" Jay laughed.

This is what he liked. Having a one-on-one conversation while having sex. It was the best way to feel connected both figuratively and literally.

"I'm warning you baby the cannon is about the let loose prepare yourself." Jay felt his moans become faster due to Hyuna stroking it much faster.

"I can feel it twitching already daddy. It seems I'm too irresistible for you. I'ma taste every bit of ya." Hyuna opened her mouth letting all the cum shoot inside her mouth.

"~Holy fucking shit...." Jay moaned out loudly while Hyuna continued stoking his dick until allowing some cum to splash on her face.

"That was a lot of cum daddy... It's so sticky." Hyuna showed her cummed filled hands for emphasis.

"Gomawo for the treat." She let it drip into her tongue for one last satisfying swallow.

"Damn... You scare me when you do that Hyuna-ah. You milked me so dry with that fucking hand job." Jay took a minute to cool himself.

"Now that I made you cum how about you punish this disobedient girl." She opened her legs revealing her wet vulva. It was still soaking wet from when Jay played it.

"Looks very beautiful Hyuna-ah. You have no idea how hungry I am for you. I'ma make you squirt." Jay leaned closer to where his head was resting just above her pelvic area. The second he began to lick her pussy was when she cried out of pleasure.

"~Yes!! Fuck yes!!! Lick it all up oppa!" Hyuna shoved her man's head closer allowing him to lick deeper.

"His tongue his so deep in... I feel my mind getting crazy." Her ahegao expression returned as she bit her lips while Jay was devouring her.

"I knew my babe was sensitive right here. Pleasuring you is just fun. It's the only way I get to see your slutty reactions. You're mine and mine alone." Jay thought as he started biting her nose sensitive area.

"~Hah... Hah... Hah... You're doing well oppa. Just... A little more." Hyuna panted as her mind was feeling blank. It didn't help when he was reaching for her breasts. Jay was an ass and tits type of man. He didn't discriminate when it came to groping.

"I can feel her juices coming closer. She's about the blow." Jay thought as he started preparing for her climax.

"~AHHH... YES.... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... SARANGHAE JAEBOM-AH!!!" Hyuna cried out in pure exctasy. Like a water cannon she quite a huge load of cum into Jay's mouth. There was so much load she held back that it became too much to hold. Jay took the juices head on using his tongue to catch it all before swallowing it.

"You said I squirt like a water cannon this is a whole other level!" Jay licked all around her vagina to suck up all the remaining juices. He felt bad seeing Hyuna exhausted state. Her eyes looked like if she's been in seven stages of pleasure.

"Here lay on me this. It will help you regain your breath. Sorry for going too far. I didn't mean to make you squirt that much." Jay laid Hyuna on his chest in an affectionate hug. He wanted to show her that she is loved.

"That was amazing oppa. You have no idea how much pent-up desire I was holding back. For two weeks it was bothering me. I love how you lick my kitty oppa. It felt so good." Hyuna was back to childish self. Yawning as if nothing ever happened.

"The sex was great and let's take a break from this for a few days. My little man below me needs some rest. This time I'll cook you something." Jay got up to put on his robe.

Hyuna put on her pants and bra after a gratifying morning. She loved showing off her breasts for oppa in intimate times like this.

And this is how the couple would spend their mornings...

And that is the end of the second installment for their love session. I try to use more suitable vocabulary for this. I wanted to have Jay satisfy her needs too. I'm sure you all felt this type of way after this. Make sure you use hub or whatever reference you have with you to get yourself off Jaywalkers!! I would love to hear your thoughts of this chapter.