I Like 2 Party 🥳

July 2013

Jay Park spent the next two months establishing his company. With BigBang gradually focusing on solo work allowed Jay to finally make his move. He got to work on rent a small office nearby the YG building. Thankfully some of his staff were transferred to help Jay with managing finances. Hyuna would come in occasionally and crash the party. Since everybody knows of their relationship they just acted like it was an everyday thing.

They would hang on dates, watch some dope ass shows, and just enjoy each other's company. They couldn't do freaky hours in the meantime due to their busy schedules. On the plus side being such a rebellious idol meant that they didn't need to worry about creating drama. They were the drama!!

"It's time for the Jayster to come back get ready!! The future CEO is gonna light this bitch!!" Jay hyped himself up.

"You look beautiful baby. I know you'll do well." Hyuna kissed his cheek.

"You know it. I'm bouta pull some Steve Jobs shit right here." Jay returning the gesture.

"I'ma be watching your live performance. Please don't go too sexy without me." Hyuna said sweetly.

"Long as you keep it only for yours truly Mami." Jay got closer to her kissing her lips for the tenth time.

"Guys I don't mind a love session, but can you please focus on work." Cha Cha got the couple back in track.

"Good luck oppa." Hyuna blew another kiss.

"I hope this honeymoon phase finishes." Cha Cha took a deep breath to focus.

He wanted to return to a little more pop route for the Vips. They have been longer with him more than his own fans. He was supposed to collab with a legend after this.

Make'em say yea-yeah yea-yeah yeah
I like to party

Yeah eumak sori nopigo
Yeoribun modu jjanhago
Nega jibe gal su inneun gyotong-i
Hana bagge eomneun geotcheoreom rideum tago
Eongdeong-ireul heundeulgo
Jigeobin geotcheoreom chumchugo
Su-eobeseo jilmun inneun haksaengcheoreom modu son meori wiro

I like to party, I like to party, I like to party oh oh oh

Uneulbam michin deusi chumeul chwo (Whoo! Come on)
Majimang narin geotcheoreom jeulgyeo
Geuraeya najung-e huhoe eopseo (Oh no no no no)
Geuraeya najung-e huhoe eopseo (Yeah)

I like to party (Go go go go go)
Make'em say yea-yeah yea-yeah yeah (Oh yeah)
I like to party
Music end