🫦 Mommae 💦

May 2015

Jay Park, the man, the daddy, the legend was getting ready for his ultimate comeback yet. If Sex Trip was teetering on explicit, Mommae was going to knock it out the fucking ballpark. The phrase was a literal Korean meaning body. Jay wanted to recreate the feel of Beautiful by Pharrell and Snoop.

Not only he was going to look like a stud, but the girls were all going to be dress as scantily clad as possible akin to a 2 Chainz music video. his precious girls, the AOMG dance crew trained their asses for this big moment. Honey J played an important role in the dance choreography and she was to twerk alongside Jay as his number two.

Wasabii and Sujin were casted as the girls to showcase their bodies. Wasabii would tease her breasts for the scale while Sujin would back it all the down nearly doing a split. Heejung would serve as eye candy by showcasing her visuals. The three along with Honey J would be the main girls throwing all the way down in front of Jay Park. They each wore denim thongs barely covering their panties, white crop top, and a green loose jacket that left their top exposed.

Jennie, Miyeon, and Lalisa were given more modest wear opting for denim shorts and tank tops. Since they were younger and were YG trainees Jay didn't want to put the girls where they felt uncomfortable

Of the three Lalisa was perhaps the most eager to showcase her dance moves. The trio would just twerk and nothing more and only Jennie would be the one to drop it down. They will also appear as one of the girls in Jay's music video.

Jay entered the room with barely any clothes on. In fact, his tattooed chest was mostly exposed, barely covered by a nightgown.

"Oh my God!!" Jennie gasped as she and Miyeon covered their eyes at their sexy senior.

"~Ay papi you're looking like a total snack." Wasabii purred biting her lip.

Sujin too blushed but didn't cover her face like the two girls. Lalisa was strangely unaffected by Jay's half naked body. She just admired like any other girl.

"The dressing process took much longer than expected. I have to say you ladies you all really real sexy right now. Had I been single I wouldn't mind taking y'all on a night out." Jay chuckled with confidence. Being with Hyuna's naughty ass for so long that seeing tits and ass doesn't faze him.

Wasabii giggled like a crazed fangirl.

"Please do Daddy! You wouldn't believe what I would do with a body like that." She licked her lips.

"Cut it out unnie that's inappropriate! He's our boss" Sujin elbowed her.

"I know, that only makes me more attracted to him!" Wasabii said with no shame.

"I apologize sunbae these girls are always acting out of pocket." Honey apologized.

"It's all good, I'm used to it by fans, it doesn't shock me anymore. Trust me that it'll take much more to get a reaction from me. As long as ya comfortable with ya body I ain't complaining." Jay shrugged casually.

"Your fandom really does consist of perverts oppa. Somehow, I think you let them off too easy. Put some boundaries at least." Honey suggested.

"This is entertaining honestly. I never knew YG was full of sociopaths. It's astonishing how your image hasn't been fully tarnished." Heejung said with a gasp.

"It almost happened one time. We don't talk about it much since it's taboo at YG!" Lalisa being the gossip girl began tell them the scandal that nearly stalled Jay's career.

"It was a very tough time, the future looked bleak for BigBang. Chae unnie really took it hard. She broke down a few times." Jennie stated remembering the ordeal. She was a somewhat new trainee when it happened.

"I still feel bad after leaving her like that." Jay said with regret. Never would he want Chae to cry because of him.

"Wow I can't imagine facing so much backlash. You really are lucky to bounce back after all that." Sujin earned new respect for Jay.

Minutes later more of the AOMG dance crew and models hired by Gray to make the video extra spicy. Of the course the most important person in his life was missing still focused on her 4minute duties. She whines the night before how unfair it was to not be Jay's main dancer. Jay promised he would do a "special dance " just for her. Hyuna in turn also promised to twerk it all the down with no clothes on just for her man.

And now it was finally for Mommae to kick off. Dressing in the flyest of streetwear, the four mentioned girls backed their asses up for Jay, showing their plump peaches. Wasabii and a few others showed off their busty bosoms next to Jay. Jennie, Lisa, and Miyeon only appeared in the dance cut.

Mommae was a kind of emotion you feel after seeing such a sexy, bodacious person. He was ready for KBS trying to censor his song. No doubt people were gonna discuss the whole debacle and he was gonna sit back and watch.

I be like hold up wait a minute girl
eodil ga neomu chyeodabwaseo mianhae
geunde niga neomu seksihaeseo nuneul ttel suga eopseo
bogosipeo neoui mommommommae
mommommommae mommommommae
neoui mommommommae mommommommae
Oh yeah, let me se, let me see
ni ape seomyeon biyonse eongdeongido napjakhae
dapdaphae siwonhage geunyang gatda dae
guritbit pibuui ni heobeokjineun tantanhae
taeksi gisacheoreom neon jjukjjuk gago ppangppang hae
neol gamsanghaneun ge byeontae
gateumyeon nan byeontaehallae
jinsimiya yeongicheoreom boimyeon naneun dambae
uriui gwangyega mwonji moreujiman
jigeum sogaebatgo sipeo ni gaseume dallyeoinneun jamae
ssangdungi dungi
I want you to give it to me o0o0 weee
Twixcheoreom itgo sipeo baby dan duri
bubibubi chumeun nae chimdaeeseo chuji
gyuchikgwa hyusik eopsi neohante
gyesok juji Lets shoot a movie

They aint fucking with us ahh nah
They aint fuckin with us
This aint dj mustard this is gray on the beats
Bitch its aomg we do it properly leggo

I be like hold up wait a minute girl
eodil ga neomu chyeodabwaseo mianhae
geunde niga neomu seksihaeseo nuneul ttel suga eopseo
bogosipeo neoui mommommommae
mommommommae mommommommae
neoui mommommommae mommommommae
Oh yeah, let me se, let me see

mokpollareul ibeodo tae naoneun mommae
mok meine gwaenhi kakteil han mogeum deo hae
meonghaejin donggong nae chojeomeun dongtae
wonchojeok bonneunge teunteunhaejin nae tteokmae
bojamaja ttakttakhi gudeo nunmaega medusa
jjukppange kopi teojyeo heoriseoni peonchirain
pibuneun miun ne sal maltumajeo gwiyeoun busan
bumonim hanguk bun majeo? golbani suipsan
deoumyeon jom deo beoseo baramjikhan bokjangbullyang
masi gunggeumhae tamseureoun
jayeonsan boksunga, subak
keulleop aneun imi dongmulnongjang
neon baljeongnan sukeotdeul
da bulleomoa megineun sayuksa
ije ppajyeonagaja i magutganeseo
AOMGro gachi on chingudeulkkaji da derigo
nuga mworaegeon singyeong an sseuyeo
urin uri bangsikdaero yea It don't matter

I be like hold up wait a minute girl
eodil ga neomu chyeodabwaseo mianhae
geunde niga neomu seksihaeseo nuneul ttel suga eopseo
bogosipeo neoui mommommommae
mommommommae mommommommae
neoui mommommommae mommommommae
Oh yeah, let me se, let me see

Woo you so sexy -
Woo you so sexy -
You so sexy girl
You so sexy girl

I be like hold up wait a minute girl
eodil ga neomu chyeodabwaseo mianhae
geunde niga neomu seksihaeseo nuneul ttel suga eopseo
bogosipeo neoui mommommommae
mommommommae mommommommae
neoui mommommommae mommommommae
Oh yeah, let me se, let me see right there