Ringa Linga

November 8, 2013

"My brotha nice of ya to be here! We're ready to rock !" Taeyang arrived on the screen dressed cool street wear. His hair was bleached blonde and had a few tattoos of the crucifix symbolizing his Christian faith. The main rocked a long white  shirt and black baggy pants. To top it off was a fresh snapback in line with YG's Hip Hop concept.

"Totally am! Told ya we'll be back doing this shit! BigBang for the world! Where's the children?" Asked Jay. Much like Taeyang he too wore a white sleeveless shirt showing off his ripped biceps and tattoos. He didn't even need the fake ones Tae had. He rocked a blue snapback to match with his denim.

He was feeling exceptionally handsome. He posted for the Gram to see, #TaeandJay2day was his hashtag.

"Congratulations you three on winning that survival show. I know how intense the matches were but you held your own. I'm especially proud of you Minsik. That was some witty performance." Jay congratulations his juniors.

Jay was one of the judges for Win: Who is next, a survival show to determine who will succeed BigBang as YG's new boygroup.

"We were totally awesome hyung. We totally smoke them fools." Minho bragged.

"Fuck yeah we did! We taking YG nation Jay!" Minsik hollered also feeling proud.

"Please don't be noisy." Grimanced Taehyun another contestant who won.

"We were so close to winning. I genuinely thought GD's guidance would guarantee it!" Hanbin sulked at the memory. His team were not as fortunate and they had to watch the hyungs parade their victory. It was soul crushing.

"They got lucky for sure. This ain't for us. We'll win for sure!" Bobby stated.

"Sorry the wait I had to run some errands with Jennie." Lalisa entered the room dressed in black. She had the same child like grin Jay knew her for. For someone who wasn't Korean, it was amazing watching her master the language. Jay had to help her out a lot with Korean. He even helped her perfect her English. She is one of the most promising female trainees in YG especially from her dance skills.

"Understandable kiddo looking extra badass, all of y'all are. I appreciate everyone of you to help me. Now let's go and record this shit. It's time for the R&B Princes to come reclaim our thrones." Jay Park said guiding the trainees towards the back of the studio.

"This is it Tae I'ma need you to go all out. Remember how we dances during our trainee days." Jay said.

"Ringa Linga Ling my man." Taeyang smirked as the dancing duo of BigBang got ready for their most ambitious song: Ringa Linga. It was a mostly Hip Hop with a dash of EDM courtesy of Teddy. G Dragon wrote most of the lyrics and Jay added his personal touch to his dance choreography.

In the music video they both introduced their bombastic self. They showed they were the dancing powerhouses in all of Kpop with in sync dancing. Hanbin, Bobby, Taehyun, Minsik, Minho, and Lalisa backed them, blending into the crowd. Minsik and Lalisa threw poses, almost distracting the audience. Jay couldn't help but laugh at all this. The boys were back yet again.

Taeyang's oddly shaped Blonde Mohawk had Jay scratching his head in confusion. Jay Park just showed off his slicked hair also dyed a blondish color. It was a lot more practical than Taeyang's.

son deureora gwangbok doen geoscheoreom
ttwieobwara balmok ppil geoscheoreom
baljak on deusi heundeureo
dagati noraereul bulleo
My name is T to the A to the E (to the)
Y to the A N G (hot tteugeowo)
eonjena bulkge taoreuji oreuji (kkeulheo)
yeojadeureun nae mome nae noraee (ureo)
Slow jam animyeon dance
neon geunyang ne momeul matgimyeon dwae
geopnaeji mara nun garimyeon dwae
wanna get high nae jjagimyeon dwae
oneul bam urin ta rolleokoseuteo ride
anjeonbelteuneun eopseo
nan geunyang nae yeopjarimyeon dwae

meomchujima baby don’t kill my vibe
idaeroga jigeum joheunikka
To the left to the right
geudaero nal ttarawa ye a ye ye yeah

son deureora gwangbok doen geoscheoreom
ttwieobwara balmok ppil geoscheoreom
baljak on deusi heundeureo
dagati noraereul bulleo
ringgalinggaling ringgalingaling (like)
ringgalinggaling ringgalinggaling (like)
RingaLinga (assa) RingaLinga (johda)

(Jay Park) oneureun bulgeuminikka hwajae josim
mureun joheunikka
geokjeong malgoseo body movin’
We partuing so hard
himjumyeon bureojil geot gati
woryoil so far dasin an chajaol geot gati
eoje ireun da ijeobeoryeo
geuje ilcheoreom
naeil ireun da jiwobeoryeo
namui ilcheoreom
da gati jump jump jump
machi gomujul nori
Ladies bump bump bump
shake shake that thing for me

meomchujima baby don’t kill my vibe
idaeroga jigeum joheunikka
To the left to the right
geudaero nal ttarawa ye a ye ye yeah

son deureora gwangbok doen geoscheoreom
ttwieobwara balmok ppil geoscheoreom
baljak on deusi heundeureo
dagati noraereul bulleo
ringgalinggaling ringgalingaling (like)
ringgalinggaling ringalinggaling (like)
ringgalinggaling ringgalinggaling
RingaLinga RingaLinga

It’s our party we can do what we want to
i rideume majchwo modu 1,2
hana dul set baby 1,2 step
Ye ye ye ye ye ye ye
nae du soneul nohjima don’t run boo
sesangeul gajyeodajulge jeonbu
Hey DJ bollyumeul deo kiwojwo ije

(Jay Park) son deureora gwangbok doen geoscheoreom
ttwieobwara balmok ppil geoscheoreom
baljak on deusi heundeureo
dagati noraereul bulleo
ringgalinggaling ringgalingaling (like)
ringgalinggaling ringgalinggaling (like)
RingaLinga (assa) RingaLinga (johda)
Music end