A Thank You to Readers 💖

Hey there it's me writer-nim once more. I just wanted to say thank you for those who made it this far in the story! It's been a challenge since this story began with school and all. This has been my most favorite story to write.

Prior to getting into Kpop, I was mostly a Hip Hop head both old and new school. Now I'm low-key thanking myself for getting into it all those years ago. Part of this story is to show my love for the genre. I wholeheartedly believe its a genre you can use to express yourself and send a message. If you read my other stories I sprinkle some of that influence into them. I want K Hip Hop fans to delve into the history of Rap, and the leaders who shaped the genre. Chances are your beloved faves were inspired one way or another.

I first heard of Jay Park back in 2013. Back then I was in seventh grade and my sis loved 2pm. And then she discovered Jay Park's music. Joah was the only song I liked until years later I discovered Mommae, Drive, and so many others. I was shocked just like many of you when Mommae first came out. I was like "They Doing 2 Chainz in Korean" lol.

As for HyunA, I've always known about her since her days in 4minute. Bubble Pop was my first real exposure and I pretty much followed her throughout the years. Her charisma and bold, sexy dances when she dances attracted to her. I had a crush on her when I was a younger boy.

I chose her to be Jay's girl because in a way she is exactly like him. Much like Jay she loves the attention from fans, even when she engages in some fan services. She has that star power she raps on stage. She too is a sex symbol much like our boy Jay. They just were too good of a pair to pass. I didn't realize it then, but I created something beautiful that now I'm seeing its impact.

The stories of romance was such a blast to write and it made me all giddy inside. I think for the next few chapters, I'll let you readers pitch ideas you want Jay Park and Hyuna do.

It can be sexual. I'm open to hear any suggestions. I'm now committed to writing their relationship here and hear some ideas that would make this story even better. ✨