~La Ville Lumiere 🇫🇷🗼⚜️

June 2014

In the early morning, the gang arrived at the Charles De Gaulle International Airport. Hearing the plane land, the boys woke up from their nap.

"We're finally here hyungs. Let's get out before the paparazzi come here." Taeyang put on his face mask to hide himself.

"Try not to expose yourself too much boys. We are still celebrities." Dara wore a large sunflower hat to cover her face.

"Just when I wanted to say annyeong to the VIPs." Jay groaned.

"Tae is right we can't be too exposed especially if we're gonna hit the famous landmarks. I learned after my trip in London." Jiyong put on a facemask and baseball cap.

As expected, the French VIPs started crowded up around the entrance. A majority being girls of middle school aged all the way to mid-twenties. Jay was surprised to see so many Arabs and African French around here. It was almost the experience in New York City.

"Looks like Chae is right. France does have diverse communities. It's a good think she helped me with French." Jay Park greeted the fans with a casual fan.

"Je t'aime!"

"Bienvenue A Paris!!"

"BigBang en France!?"

Was all he could hear from the army of fangirls.

"They sure don't come in short numbers. Seriously I wonder how these fans know we were coming?" Cha Cha wondered walking beside his close friend.

"We're the biggest Kpop boyband in the world. It's a given some word would've gotten out. Prolly Dispatch overhead it." Jay shrugged. Publicity was something he could handle. They continued walking inside until they reached the receptionist.

"Bonjour garcons, bienvenue a France." The receptionist said in French.

"Oui Oui, Monsieur merci pour Les tickets. Nous sommes de Coree." Jay replied in French. He waved at the receptionist before the group left the airport.

"I'm impressed you managed to speak French so fluently!" Cha Cha gasped.

"I learned a lot from Chae. So what place are hitting first?" Jay asked them.

"We were called here for a fashion shoot but that's later in the night. I suppose we can start by getting some grub." Jiyong rubbed his stomach.

"Sounds pretty dope. I'm down for trying some local food." Jay agreed.

After searching for a few spots, the gang ended up eating a semi fancy cafe.

"Cinq croissants pour cinq personnes, s'il vous plait." Jay ordered.

"Oui, merci por venir a Paris monsieur Jay Park. We will have your order soon." The waiter said I'm French.

You gotta teach me hyung. I can barely understand what you're saying." Taeyang stated.

"Sure, I wouldn't really call myself fluent. I just understand more or less like seventy percent of what they're saying." Jay admitted. He wasn't a polyglot, but he realized the benefits of speaking different languages.

"Cinq cafes et cinq croissants pour les invites. Bon appetit.'" the waiter placed a cup of freshly made coffee and a croissant beside it for each guest.

"This looks pretty good let's dig in!" Jiyong took a bite out of that bread.

"Man, I feel like I'm cloud nine!" Taeyang smiled in delight.

"For real dawg this croissant hits really good right now." Jay stirred the coffee before having a drink. It was a little stronger than he was used but he could really the cream. It was like sipping a piece of heaven.