AOMG Celebration

Jay was at a private launching event where hundreds of people attending including 2ne1, Teddy, Cha Cha, and his boys of BigBang.

Congratulations on founding your company hyung!!" Seungri smiled in admiration.

"That was pretty dope Jay. I can't wait to see what you got." Taeyang sipped some fine wine.

"You should invite me in one of these days" Seunghyun said.

"With your annoying skinny ass I may have to pass. I think dealing with you during group promotions is enough!" Jay took a light jab at T.O.P. Said boy flicked him off in response.

"It was pretty genius to hold the party at the club. The show is lit!" Chaerin drank another shot.

"Don't overdo it this time." Teddy warned both CL and Jay Park.

"Even at my own party you still treat me like a kid!" Jay shook his head.

"Can I join oppa?" Minzy asked.

"Kid you're just barely an adult. These are strictly for underground artists, you already have a group to call to!" Jay said.

"But that's no fair oppa! If Taeyang oppa can why not me! I'm at the legal age!" Minzy said outraged.

"Girl be lucky you got invited to the club. YG-nim was very hesitant inviting you in." Chaerin said.

Suddenly they heard commotion. The group was confused until they a streak of long hair approaching. Jay smiled in anticipation seeing his girlfriend arrive. She wore a bright red jersey Jay personally brought on her birthday, denim jeans, and a pair of converses.

"Thought I could come here and see my boyfriend become CEO. I didn't expect you to bring so many people!" Hyuna embraced Jay Park in a loving affection.

"It's all the love baby. You've came just in time for speech." Jay kisses her cheek.

"What's up y'all." Hyuna waved at the YG family.

"If it ain't the wonder woman herself. Is Jay still giving you a hard time? He can be an idiot sometimes." Chaerin greeted her.

"Chae come on!!" Jay sighed.

"I applaud you for dealing with this man child right here. He didn't hurt you right?" Park Bom expressed concern.

"Not you too! Y'all are embarrassing I swear!" Jay nodded getting his girl to laugh.

"I just wanna say thank you all people for coming here and witnessing the launch of such greatness. Today is the start of AOMG or Advance Organized Music Group. In other words a place for new and unique talent, a label that allows the underground to become mainstream. Like Dr.Dre did I hope to create my own arsenal of dope ass rappers. Come enjoy the magic today! AOMG IS HERE!!" Jay drank a whole glass of tequila to celebrate.

The club played a recent hit song that has been on everyone's head lately. The whole YG family got down. Taeyang and Seunghyun popped locked, CL waved her drinks up, Minzy danced next to Bom, G Dragon just sat there vibing.

Perhaps Jay's best moment was dancing with his beloved girl HyunA. True to her reputation she looked very bombastic. The way her hips swayed next to him, downright grinding. He just started at her eyes with the upmost love and affection. His heart beating faster than he ever felt in his life. It was like they were lost on themselves, everybody else was zoned out. Once again they truly felt like Romeo and Juliet.

He gently rubbed felt her soft skin. It was one of the best feeling. It felt soft, softer than anything felt before.

"You're fucking sexy right now babe. Thank you for always sticking with me through the thick and thin. When you first confessed your love I wasn't sure if I had feelings."