F O R T Y T W O

"What?" Priya frowned with full confusion.

Sanjana looked at Priya "You don't know obviously that your jerk of a husband beat Vihaan yesterday for just having a talk and lunch with you"

Priya stood shocked and looked at ram who was looking not less than a raging bull at the moment who was killing Sanjana with his fucking red angry eyes and clenched jaw.

"Do you have a proof Sanjana?" Ram asked in a gritted voice, fisting his hands on either sides.

Sanjana looked at ram in anger "What more of a proof is needed than bruises on his cheek and jaw and the victim himself"

Ram glanced over at Vihaan who gulped feeling fear trembling inside him.

Sanjana turned to Vihaan with "Don't stay silent Vihaan, tell everyone the truth.."

"Go on say what you have to say" Ram gritted and Vihaan said "Um, yeah it was him who came up to my room after lunch and beat me warning me to stay away from his wife"

Priya looked shocked and glanced at ram "Yeh sab kya.."

Ram looked at her with softened eyes "He's bluffing, Sanjna is the biggest liar to exist in this world, she was a spoiled girl in college where everyone used to hate her and got tired of her stupid lies"

"Ram there's no point in bringing past here when the present is a mess" Sanjana stated angrily which made Ram glare at her.

"My wife would believe me over that idiot over there" Ram grumbled.

He turned to priya and asked in a stern and straight way  "You believe me or you believe them?"

Priya looked into his eyes which were looking damn angry at the moment.

"I believe you.." Priya whispered and ram instantly turned around looking at Sanjana with "Now prove whatever the hell you want to prove"

He holds Priya's hand and storms out of the place while Priya silently tried to match his big and fast steps.

They sit in the backseat of the car while the driver hits the road.

Priya feels nervous seeing him in so much anger. She keeps her hand on his arm which makes me come out of his thoughts and look at her with softened eyes.

"Shaant hojaiye.."

"How dare she blame me.." Ram vents raking his fingers in his hair.

Priya bites her lower lip and looks down at her phone when it pings.

Ram frowns glancing at priya from the corner of his lips who was reading a message and then typing something.

It pings again when Priya was about to keep the phone down. Ram grumbles "Who's it?"

Priya looks up at him "Um, just work"

"You're not going to work there anymore Priya" Ram says with clenched jaws.

She nods slowly and scoots closer to him, rubbing his chest gently as she lay her head on his shoulder "Relax please.."

Instantly his anger subsides and he wraps his arm around her waist.

He kisses her forehead and closes his eyes. They reach the airport where their luggage is already in the aircraft which was brought by his bodyguards.

As soon as they land back in Mumbai and reach home, Krishnaji and nuts comes forward with "What happened? Tum toh kal aane wali thi na beta.." Krishnaji said.

Priya looks down and Ram says "Mom Sanjana is same as she was in college. A liar and a stupid woman. She was yelling on priya for nothing and when I interrupted, she went on blaming me for things. So I brought her back, she won't be working under anyone anymore. I'm getting a studio opened for Priya. Excuse me.." Ram went upstairs and nuts went to Priya.